We are a Company which is export champion in aluminum goods category for five consecutive years and one of the first 1.000 companies of export in Turkey. Our production plants specialized in aluminum die casting and machining are located in Eskişehir, working mainly in the fields automotive, industrie and white goods. To support our growing business we are seaching for a “Quality Supervisor”.
Duties and responsibilities;
- To organize and control all processes regarding quality management system works and report them to Quality Manager,
- To ensure the correct operation of measurement and control devices/equipments,
- To determine, monitor, control and improve the coordination, authorities, duties and responsibilities among the units affiliated to him,
- To ensure the coordination of quality control activities and effectively plan the resources required for this purpose,
- To ensure that customer complaints and customer satisfaction analysis are carried out and in order to meet customer expectations at highest level to work in coordination with the relevant units and report the situation to Quality Manager when necessary,
- To check the requests submitted to him by the Quality Engineers and Foremans, and to approve the appropriate ones,
- To prepare the required quality and control documentation,
- In order to protect the product quality, and in order to produce and follow the products in accordance with the standards, to ensure quality control at every stage of production and to ensure the necessary measures taken for the continuity of the process,
- To support development and improvement activities in quality issues and production processes,
- To take an active role in solving problems in production and to actively take necessary actions.
- Graduated from engineering faculties of universities (preferably Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy and Materials Engineering or Materials Science Engineering),
- Having a good command of IATF 16949: 2016 standard and being at an expert level in this field,
- At least 5, preferably 10, years of experience in quality departments preferably in the automotive sector,
- Experience in APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA, 8D applications.
- Good command of MS Office programs,
- Having good level of reporting and analysis skills, knowing presentation techniques,Paying attention to details and working result-oriented,Having high level of written and verbal communication skills,
- Being able to drive actively,
- Good command of English (reading, writing, comprehension), preferably having also good command of German as a second language,
- Having completed military service for male candidates,
- Resident or being able to reside in Eskişehir.
En Yeni İlanlar