- 50 - 100
- 1361 Görüntüleme
Is responsible for the implementation of RM methods in a dedicated hotel in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with hotel strategies, brand’s marketing and customer’s needs.
Is responsible for having all the revenue management processes in place in the hotel, he/she implements the GM’s strategy on daily basis, updates planning, quotes groups and alerts GM, when market deviates from strategy.
- Is in charge of helping to reach and beat the operational turnover budget of the hotel.
- Support the GM in the creation of the strategy (with proper analysis) and to work effectively with the implemented revenue management system. Furthermore, to implement the strategy, based on the daily recommendations in the distribution channels, as well as the daily check of the system recommendations for sense and provide complementary or revised proposals for optimization"
- Communicate the processes to follow in terms of booking quality and correct data input into the PMS, toward the reservation and front office team.
- Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management school, or general Business school,
- Minimum 3 years’ hotel experience with exposure to Revenue, Reservations or Sales & Marketing,
- Knowledge of the concepts and evaluation of market analysis processes,
- A clear understanding of hotel industry is necessary as well as analytical capabilities, experience in study cases, market research and studies with mathematical background,
- Excel advanced user (most of the formulas; database knowledge, pivot tables),
- PMS (Opera),
- Revenue Management System (Amadeus RMS or EZ RMS, IDEAS),
- OTA distribution tools,
- Communication skills : PowerPoint, Word, Outlook,
- Analytical mind, conceptual skills, good environment understanding,
- Good sense in local and global market trends,
- Success oriented, data finder, initiate / pro-active,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Languages essential: Fluent in Turkish & English,
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and within a team.
Dünyada ilk otelini 1967 yılında açan dünyanın önde gelen ve Avrupa’nın lider otel zinciri AccorHotels, 95 ülkede 4100 oteli ve 570,000 oda ile hizmet vermektedir. Accor'un geniş otel portföyünde – Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Onefinestay, Sofitel Legend, Pullman,Swissotel, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Adagio, Mama Shelter, The Sebel, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1, Thalassa Sea & Spa – gibi lüks otellerden ekonomi otellerine kadar birçok farklı otel markası bulunmaktadır.
Accor, 240,000’den fazla çalışanı ile dünyanın dört bir yanında misafirlerine 48 yılın vermiş olduğu tecrübe ile hizmet kalitesini garantilemektedir.
Türkiye’de 2007 yılı itibari ile yatırımlarına tekrar başlayan AccorHotels ; Novotel Markası; Novotel İstanbul Zeytinburnu, Novotel Trabzon, Novotel Gaziantep, Novotel Kayseri ve Novotel Konya, Novotel İstanbul Bosphorus ve Novotel Diyarabakır ile dünya ekonomik oteller devi ibis markası; ibis Istanbul Zeytinburnu, ibis Eskişehir, ibis Gaziantep, ibis Kayseri , ibis Bursa, ibis Adana , ibis Istanbul Esenyurt ,ibis İzmir Alsancak , ibis Ankara, ibis Styles Istanbul Taksim, ibis Konya, ibis Istanbul Airport ve ibis İstanbul Tuzla otelleri ile hizmet veriyor. Mercure markası merkezi konumları ile fark yaratan Mercure Istanbul Altunizade, Mercure Istanbul Taksim, Mercure Istanbul Topkapı, Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus, Mercure Istanbul Bomonti ve Mercue Bursa otelleri ile şehrin önemli lokasyonlarında hizmet veriyor. The Elysium İstanbul-MGallery By Sofitel ve Pullman İstanbul Airport Hotel & Convention center AccorHotels’in Türkiye’deki ilk üst ve lüks kategoride hizmet veren otelleri. AccorHotels yeni yatırımlarına Mercure Istanbul Airport ve MGallery by Sofitel İstanbul Galata ile yeni başarılara imza atmaya hazırlanıyor .
AccorHotels, Europe’s leading hotel chain, which is also a leading company in the world, opened its first hotel in 1967 and has since been offering services in 95 countries with its 4100 hotels and 570,000 rooms. Accor’s extensive hotel portfolio includes several different hotel brands from the luxurious, to the economical, such as Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Onefinestay, Sofitel Legend, Pullman,Swissotel, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Adagio,Mama Shelter, The Sebel, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1,Thalassa Sea & Spa. Having 48 years of sector experience, Accor guarantees a quality service for its guests throughout the world with its over 240,000 employees.
Having re-started its investments in Turkey as of 2007, AccorHotels offers its services under the brand name Novotel in Novotel İstanbul Zeytinburnu, Novotel Trabzon , Novotel Gaziantep , Novotel Kayseri ve Novotel Konya, Novotel İstanbul Bosphorus ve Novotel Diyarabakır, as well as under the brand name ibis — a world giant when it comes to economy hotels — in ibis Istanbul Zeytinburnu, ibis Eskişehir, ibis Gaziantep, ibis Kayseri , ibis Bursa, ibis Adana , ibis Istanbul Esenyurt ,ibis İzmir Alsancak , ibis Ankara, ibis Styles Istanbul Taksim, ibis Konya, ibis Istanbul Airport and ibis Tuzla. Furthermore, AccorHotels also offers services under the brand name Mercure in Mercure Istanbul Altunizade, Mercure Istanbul Taksim, Mercure Istanbul Topkapı, Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus, Mercure Istanbul Bomonti and Mercure Bursa hotels, all of which stand out with their central locations. Group’s first upscale and luxury hotels in Turkey are The Elysium Istanbul MGallery By Sofitel and Pullman Istanbul Airport Hotel & Convention Center. AccorHotels is getting ready to achieve further success with its new investments including Mercure Istanbul Airport and MGallery By Sofitel İstanbul Galata.