Firmanın diğer ilanları
izde bu başarı öyküsünün kahramanı olmak ister misiniz?
- Tercihen teknik lise ya da ön lisans mezunu,
- Ölçü aleti kullanabilen (Kumpas, Mikrometre, vb),
- Üretim alanında görsel kontrolleri yapabilecek,
- Bilgisayar bilgisine sahip ve MS Office uygulamalarına aşina,
- Raporlama yapabilecek ve dokümantasyon sistemine uyum sağlayabilecek,
- Vardiyalı düzende çalışabilecek (3 vardiya/6 gün),
- Eğitime ve gelişmeye açık, öğrenmeye hevesli,
- Takım çalışmasına yatkın, sonuç odaklı ve dikkatli,
- ISO 9001:2015 bilgi ve deneyimi tercih sebebidir.
- Erkekler adaylar için askerlik hizmetini tamamlamış Kalite Kontrol Elemanı aramaktayız.
At CW Enerji, you can make a difference and craft your career with the high potential of conducting qualified projects. You’ll have the chance of owning your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the World and experience in EPC projects, open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. Take the chance of shaping the solar energy projects abroad together with us.
We’re looking for Electrical Electronics Engineer for International Project Development Department preferably with experience in Solar Energy Sector, in Project design and installation. The content of the position is birefly explained below and the candidates shoul be capable of the features stated.
- Analyzing solar energy market and contractor company’s datas in different countries, sharing the learning, and proactively taking necessary actions. Following the solar projects and making market research for potentials,
- Constantly monitoring competitive strategies,
- Strong analytical, planning, problem solving and organization skills,
- Excellent communication skills in both Turkish and English, as a daily responsibility will be following up with on-site electrical coordinators, purchasers, subcontractors, and outside vendors.
- Well command of MS Office applications,
- Experience with electrical estimating software, Experience with Auto CAD or similar design software,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels,
- Working in cooperation with Project Design, Project Development and International Sales Departments,
- Execute estimating efforts for solar power plant divisions for international bids and projects,
- Provide design reviews and guidance for all solar power plants on land/ rooftop throughout various stages of the design process,
- Willingness and ability to travel to various countries outside of Turkey for project site visit, meetings with customers and attendance to necessary fairs,
- Preferably Male cadidates at an age of 28 and above and military service done.