Senior Quality Analyst
İstanbul Anadolu Yakası
- 0 - 50 başvuru
- 1598 görüntülenme
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for establishing, documenting, developing and managing the Compliance & Safety System and for ensuring that it continues to comply with regulatory requirements such as EASA, FAA, Turkish DGCA, etc. and to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensuring that all quality related policies and procedures detailed in the Operations, Quality and Company Exposition manuals are adhered to and carry out an ongoing review of the adequacy and effectiveness of Quality System procedures.
- Performing safety and quality investigations and analyzing findings, within a maintenance organization.
- Assisting with the interface to Aviation Authorities and Customers on Safety, Regulatory and Compliance matters.
- Performing system, process, product audits to monitor compliance with regulations.
- Obtaining and evaluating related corrective and preventive actions.
- Tracking and trending of non-conformances.
- Supporting and coordination with internal parties during external audits.
- Identifying and monitoring quality improvement opportunities.
- Performing analyzes on quality system data to identify quality improvement opportunities.
- Monitoring the applications of improvement initiatives.
- Participating in studies concerning establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality system.
- Ensure that any observed non-compliances or poor standards are brought to the attention of the person concerned via his/her manager.
- Duties as Auditor; responsible for performing audit, follow up and closure of any non-conformances identified.
- University graduate (preferably graduated from Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Electronics Engineering Dept. or equivalent).
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
- Advanced level of understanding and working knowledge of the legislations; SHY/SHT-145/SMS, EASA Part 145/SMS, FAR 43/145, ISO 9001, AS9100/9110.
- Minimum three years of work experience in airline and/or MRO industry of which at least one year should be in Quality Assurance/Control disciplines.
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe maintenance practices.
- Practical experience and expertise in the aviation quality systems and auditing techniques.
- Excellent professional integrity, behavior and attitude towards safety and quality.
- Excellent skills of business ethics/compliance and integrity.
- Excellent skills of communication in both writing and speaking.
- Being self-motivated and result oriented.
- Excellent skills of analytical thinking and solving problem.
- Being customer oriented.
- Using effectively MS Office applications.
- Practical experience in Quality Management System software applications.
- Completed military service for male applicants.
- Having a current quality systems and SMS auditor authorisation is a plus.
- Knowledge of Aircraft Engine MRO Quality and Engineering Processes is a plus.
- Working experience in a multinational company is a plus.
- Experience on project management is a plus.