Firmanın diğer ilanları
- Ekip çalışmasına yatkın, iletişim becerisi yüksek
- Uygun kimyasal kullanımı hakkında bilgili
- Detaylara önem veren, dikkatli ve titiz
- Vardiyalı sistemde çalışabilecek
- Verilen her görevi başarıyla yerine getirebilmek için gerekli olan doğal yetenek, bilgi seviyesi, beceri ve kabiliyetlere sahip
- Misafir odasını ve banyoyu temizlemek.
- Yatağı yeniden yapmak.Banyo ve odadaki eksik malzemelerin tamamlanmasını sağlamak.
- Misafir odasındaki arıza, kayıp eşya, veya herhangi bir zarar oluştuğu anda şefine bilgi vermek.
- Misafire ait olan eşyalara karşı titiz ve dikkatli davranmak.
- Misafir veya personelin şüpheci davranışlarını rapor etmek.
- Misafire ait kayıp eşyaları ofise bildirerek kaydını sağlamak.
- Misafir koridor ve servis alanlarının temiz olmasını sağlamak.
- Sabah ve akşam kat raporunu doldurmak.
- Toplantı ve eğitimlere katılım devamlılığını sağlamak.
- Akşam şifti sırasında turn down servisi vermek.
- Akşam ilave malzeme isteklerini karşılamak.
- Kişisel temizlik ve hijyen kurallarına uymak.
- Kullandığı ekipmanların ve çalışma alanının bakım ve korunmasını sağlamak
- Kat şefi envanter hazırlarken hazır bulunmak.
A Waiter/ess is responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while having extensive knowledge of menu offerings.
What will I be doing?
As a Waiter/ess, you are responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Waiter/ess will also be required to have extensive knowledge of menu offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
Serve Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations for residents and non-residents
Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations
Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manor
Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Waiter/ess serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:Positive attitude
Good communication skills
Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
Excellent grooming standards
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:Experience in Food and Beverage department and/or industry
Previous experience of cash handling
Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,100 properties with more than 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. In the nearly 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 14 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. We have more than 69 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
The role will report into the Senior Manager Customer Engagement EMEA and will involve managing and executing all administrative tasks to support Hilton Supply Managements business development and account management activities driving revenue back to the Hilton Worldwide Enterprise.
Administrative & Support Activities (50%)
- Utilize and maintain core Hilton Supply Management systems to support on-going business development and account management activies including but not limited to Salesforce, BirchStreet and Microsoft Teams.
- Support in monthly or quarterly billing cycles including data gathering from either customers or suppliers. This will also include the production of billing statements and distribution of both statements and invoices.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders including suppliers to obtain data or spend statistics.
- Producing and communicating information regularly to customers, hotel purchasing team. members and or other hotel departments as and when needed.
- Maintain internal documents for the Customer Engagement team.
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative relationships with all internal and external stakeholders/personnel whether in person or via telephone.
- Communicates with team members providing relevant business information.
- Collaborates and provides general admin support to the Supply Management team, including filing, maintenance of forms and documentation.
- Produces ad-hoc Presentations for use in Customer Engagement.
- Ensure hotel, supplier and cross-functional department enquiries are directed to the right location within Supply Management.
- Attends departmental meetings pertinent to work assignments and topics of analysis.
- Assists with scheduling of meetings, bookings and conference calls including preparation of associated support materials relevant to Business Development & Account Management.
- Researches and responds to information requests from management.
- Support for the International Supply Management/Procurement team. Any and all other job duties as assigned.
Data Management (40%)
- Update, maintain and gather when required from all relevant sources including but not limited to Salesforce, BirchStreet, Records, Files, Databases, Customer Information. etc.
- Ensure all enquiries within specific areas of responsibility are responded promptly with satisfactory resolution.
- Maintains departmental systems for filing and procedural documentation including contracts management across all client bases.
- Assist with onboarding process for new customers including but not limited to eProcurement installation, supplier orientation and kick off meetings.
- Work with multiple data streams to evaluate customer accounts.
- Examines data to determine opportunities or problem areas in order to provide feedback for improvement and development of current processes.
- Ensuring Hilton Supply Management knowledge is up to date, familiarity with programs and ability to engage with the Supply Management team.
- Desk based assistance with customers in understanding product needs including the determination of product usage and specifications along with seeking new, alternate or better products.
- Desk based management of enquiries on product availability, pricing, specifications, product usage requirements and recommendations as requested.
- Managing various projects to completion, keeping track of deadline and priorities
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Experience within a customer support environment and the ability to take ownership by applying skills and knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain analytical topics to others.
- Results driven, ambitious and motivated.
- Experience in a Support/Administrative role.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet targets.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Highly numerate and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure with a flexible approach to effectively handle multiple demands.
- Proficient in Excel with the ability to quickly learn new programs as required.
- Maintain a good understanding of the company and departmental aims, structure and strategy
- Make recommendations on issues pertaining to areas of work responsibilities, which may improve operations within the department or reduce costs.
- Work co-operatively with colleagues in the department to ensure team commitment.
- Take part in all necessary training offered and be proactive in requesting training to meet personal developmental needs.
- Maintain good relationships with all divisions and branches of the company and with external suppliers and contractors.
- Ensure maintenance and security of company property, equipment and stock.
- Maintain a professional & well-kept appearance.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety in regards to office environment training.
- Ensure work tasks are completed accurately and promptly that may require working periodic unsociable hours.
- Able to travel (including overnight stays) to fulfill business requirements, attend departmental meetings and training course as deemed necessary.
- Minimum Education: University Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 Years
- Additional Requirements: 25% of travel time required.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 Years
The Senior Analyst OTC will work remotely with the Senior Finance Coordinator/DOF Turkey and Senior Manager OTC as part of Hilton’s UK Centre of Excellence. They will support developing and implementing the Order to Cash strategy for Hilton.
The Senior Analyst will be expected to work closely with, advice and recommend to Hilton’s UK Senior Management on optimum delivery solutions which can be expected from a progressive Order to Cash service. The Senior Analyst is also responsible for co coordinating and managing the delivery of day to day tasks and as well as representing the function to other areas of the business when necessary.
Under the guidance of the Senior Manager of UK OTC , the Senior Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of OTC processes to the agreed timetable and Service Level Agreements. The Senior Analyst will ensure Hilton’s Centre of Excellence offers a seamless, efficient and customer focused experience which maximises on output without compromising the quality of service. The ability to recognise how to maximise process efficiencies and effectiveness is considered essential.
The Senior Analyst will work with the team to support the delivery of change programmes, which will involve maximising the benefits available to deliver best-in-class centralized Hotel Accounting & collections services.
Key to the success of the role will be the ability to communicate and influence at all levels, both internally and with external stakeholders, as well as build & maintain effective business and 3rd party relationships.
Experience of working on projects and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and deliver to tight deadlines are considered essential elements of this role. The Senior Analyst will possess the capacity to effectively contribute towards a strong customer service while ensuring that a robust control environment is maintained.
The Senior Analyst will participate and play a part in provoking a sense of empowerment in the pursuit of first class service, supporting the delivery of OTC strategies and the team activities on a day-to-day basis; this will require meticulous attention to detail, the ability to understand and interpret business metrics within the OTC arena and make recommendations where appropriate. They will also support the review of OTC Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), assisting with the refinement and ongoing monitoring to ensure that agreed service delivery metrics are achieved/exceeded.
- Liaise with key customers and stakeholders to enable an efficient operation of OTC processes in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Contribute to the organization and co ordination of the OTC team to deliver efficient output within required deadlines exercising a sound understanding of the KPIs surrounding the tasks
- Support the streamlining of processing within the function, ensuring best practice is adopted
- Responsible for all internal and external international fee credit and collections activities
- Contribute to the delivery of the relevant metrics in relation to team activities and drive improvement across the business
- Organise and deliver a schedule of credit meetings with all properties in the HAFS programme, publishing relevant aging and performance information ahead of the calls
- Assist Senior Manager with the coordination of information relating to third-party service providers (outsourcing provider, auditors, valuation specialists) ensuring all necessary information is compiled, reviewed and approved
- Continually analyse and provide input to Management in evaluating the effectiveness of processes and implement actions to streamline the processes and maximise efficiency
- Monitor and make recommendations for the aged debtor and unallocated cash, managing corrective actions to ensure the processes are optimal and any aged balance is appropriately explained with corrective action taken to resolve
- Provide input to the review and monitoring of SLAs / OLAs to ensure all agreed service delivery in accordance with agreement(s).
- Work with allocations and other functions to monitor and resolve queries and escalated items, ensuring the required payment cycles are maintained
- Ensure all monthly closing activities and month-end reporting are carried out per guidelines and deadlines liaising with Corporate OTC colleagues and SSC teams to resolve issues and ensure a clean close is achieved
- Deliver the balance sheet reconciliation processes ensuring unreconciled items are cleared immediately
- Pursue all external and internal fee debt both by telephone and in writing
- Liaise with Brand and Legal teams on all pre-NOD’s, NOD’s (Notice of Default) and payment plans
- Perform analysis of payment plans
- Report on and analyse aged debts
- Assist in resolving disputed fees
- Escalate large debt amounts / past due accounts to Contracts Manager
- Provide input to the team member performance reviews, supporting development and building competence with relevant employees through training, best practice sharing etc
- Coordinate and deliver cross training plan which is aligned to OTC Skills Matrix, or similar tool, and ongoing training needs for OTC team
- Positively participate in an environment that encourages the team to maintain and update the department documentation to reflect current processes
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and motivated demeanor
- Ensure the privacy and security of confidential information
- Research support for AR and other related disputes and compilation of supporting documentation to reach resolution
- Engage with other location teams to obtain input to resolve disputes
- Identify and propose any adjustments required, providing the relevant support documentation, in line with controls requirements
- Maintain Dispute Resolution documentation in accordance with Hilton standards
- Perform follow up based on analysis of collections schedule on outstanding
- Assess collections status and present determination to write off payment per credit procedures to Senior Manager OTC
- Maintain OTC records and documentation in accordance with Hilton standards
- Drive completion of OTC special initiatives as directed by the Senior Manager OTC
- Research and responds to information requests from internal departments and management
- Be liaison point for all OTC related matters within the region
- Regular review and analysis of pre close reports, contacting relevant teams with instructions on how to resolve ahead of close
- Support supervisor in tracking collections that have been escalated and monitor collections cycle
- Serve as liaison for maintaining client relationships, resolving their concerns, and escalating to leadership if necessary
- Provide input into escalated customer inquiries or disputes, ensuring resolution within the agreed SLAs
- Support other functions in the provision of data and reporting as requested
- Develop relationships with other teams around the business by identifying ways that OTC can support their deliverables where possible
- Contribute to the various Hilton audit programs and provide the necessary information in a timely manner to ensure effective closure of requests
- Assist the team and management in driving project initiatives
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by management based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Support the Centre of Excellence in delivering business objectives successfully
- Proactively engage in any other tasks as assigned by the Centre of Excellence Management
- Self-starter with a ‘can-do’ approach who takes an initiative in implementing goals, comfortable operating with a cool-head under time constraints, and effectively handle concurrent demands
- Able to handle multiple demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Critical thinkers who use both quantitative and qualitative analytical skills – including the use logic and reasoning – to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Strong analytical and technical skills with exposure to general ledger accounting and reconciliations
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, critical thinking, quantitative & qualitative analytical skills and decision making skills to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to provide recommendations for optimal solutions
- Strong inter-personal skills and able to maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients with well-developed written and verbal communication and comprehension skills
- Ability to identify financial issues, recommend and execute mitigating actions
- Good knowledge of finance modules of an ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoftFive
- (5) years of professional experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- 3-5 years of collections experience
- Excellent command of both verbal and written Turkish and English
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Hospitality industry experience
- Müşteri isteklerini gereken standartlarda almak, düzenlemek ve sunmak
- Menü içeriğini, her türlü menü değişikliğini ve promosyon faaliyetini anlamak
- Servis alanını temiz, düzenli ve hazır tutmak
- Bütün müşteri hesaplarının düzgün bir biçimde tediyesinin verimli yönetimi
- Kibar ve yardımsever bir tavırla müşteri isteklerine cevap verebilmek
- Sürekli olarak ilave satışların promosyonunu yapmak
- Maliyet bilinçli bir çalışma şeklinin benimsenmesini sağlamak
- Yiyecek ve İçecek Sorumlusunun talimatlarının bilinçli ve doğru bir şekilde yerine getirilmesini sağlamak
- Otelin bütün hizmetleri ile bütün Yiyecek ve İçecek çıkışlarının açılış saatleri ve promosyonları konularında optimum bilgiye sahip olmakla kurum içi satışların etkin bir biçimde promosyonunu yapmak
- Önceki vardiyadan devralarak vardiyanın başında iş hacmi, VIP konuklar, tamamlanacak ve tamamlanmış görevler ve özel etkinlikler ile ilgili ve gerekli bütün bilgileri edinmek
- Micros nakit sisteminin nasıl kullanıldığını bilmek
- Mesai sonunda faturaları kesmek. Verilen bütün hizmetler gerekiyorsa rezervasyon ve ücretlendirmeleri düzeltmek
- Bütün işlemlerin kaydını tutmak
- Kullanılması gereken bütün teknik donanımın nasıl çalıştığını bilmek
- En az lise mezunu olmak
- Hijyen Belgesine sahip olmak
- Çeşitli mutfaklarda Yiyecek ve İçecek servisi organizasyonu konusunda benzer bir pozisyonda çalışmış ve tecrübe sahibi olmak
- Tercihen İngilizce bilgisi
- Güçlü iletişim becerilerine sahip olmak
- Micros nakit sisteminin know-how detaylarını bilmek
- Temizlik ve Hijyene dikkat edecek
- Isparta'da ikamet eden
En Yeni İlanlar