Control on a daily basis the proper storage, aging rotation, and temperature of all stock in beverage storeroom and report any problems and malfunctions
Ensures all beverage equipment and wine lists are clean and updated with correct vintage and out of stock items
Checks and monitors the service bar operations (Main service bar and restaurant bar).
Support company's philosophy and company culture through the use of Legendary Quality Experiences on a daily basis to ensure Guest Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission Statement
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Must be a self-motivator and motivator of others.
- Must work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position, preferably in luxury environment
MANDARIN ORIENTAL BODRUM
-The award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
-Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
-The Group regularly receives international recognition and awards for quality management and legendary service hospitality.