Role Description: Sourcing Management- Senior Analyst- Associate:
- Support Associates and Senior Associates during the execution of Sourcing Projects
- Assists Procurement Sourcing Manager in executing category strategies. Strategies include supporting processes, analytics, performance metrics, technology and organizational elements and communications at the European level.
- Deploys category strategies using the Strategic Sourcing Process which includes: stage gates, spend analysis, requirements planning, risk management, market analysis, strategy development, competitive bidding, supplier negotiations, supplier selection, contracting, supplier management, cost savings methodology, performance reporting, and proficiency with sourcing tools.
- Works with business stakeholders to build consensus and alignment for sourcing projects.Identifies key stakeholders and collaborates, advises and influences (where appropriate) across our client.Utilizes procurement operational excellence within category which includes preferred purchasing/transaction methods, payment methodology and working capital principles.
- Responsible for the timely execution of sourcing projects and achievement of sourcing targets and reporting.Ensure alignment with regional and global category strategies / plans
- Comprehensive knowledge of Procurement
- Strong communication, social, and writing skills
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively
- Effective communication skills across all organizational levels in a clear, effective manner
Required Education and Experience
- 5 years of work experience in Sourcing / Procurement or Knowledge Management.
- The ideal candidate has experience in Client Services Excellent commend of English, and other languages (French or German) will be desired
- Superior knowledge of Word, Excel, SharePoint, Power Apps and Power BI and related software applications
- Ability to document, prepare, and present data-driven presentations Leadership, Attention to Detail, Communication, Collaboration, Problem Solving, Project Planning & Execution are preferred
WNS - DENALİ
Istanbul is the delivery center of WNS-Denali for upstream procurement solutions for EMEA.
Outcome-driven companies partner with WNS Denali to operationalize their procurement function and improve financial performance and efficiency. We work alongside our clients to co-create, implement, and execute next-generation customized operating models to increase the strategic impact of procurement for their businesses. We believe that everything in procurement is interconnected.
To be successful, you need balance, harmony, and a holistic approach to delivering value. We provide the Strategy, Solutions, and Digital Enablers that make your procurement ecosystem stronger, including:Category ManagementStrategic SourcingContractingSupplier ManagementTactical and Transactional ProcurementAccounts PayableWe bring deep Category expertise extending across various direct and indirect spend categories.
We combine our deep domain expertise with modular and scalable offerings, and next-gen technology and analytics solutions to transform the procurement landscape. We leverage flexible engagement models, a global delivery network and programmatic approach to drive sustainability and adaptability.
About WNSWNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader.
We offer business value to 350+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media and entertainment, consulting and professional services, retail and consumer packaged goods, telecom, shipping and logistics, travel and leisure, and utilities.WNS delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More than 43,000+ employees serve across 61 delivery centers located in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.