- Bahçeşehir University- Kariyer.net
- Bahçeşehir University- Adesso
- Bahçeşehir University- Huawei
- Bahçeşehir University- Trendyol
- Bahçeşehir University- NetRD
About The Program:
2244 – Industrial Ph.D. Program Call was launched by TUBİTAK for the training of qualified human resources with the degree of doctorate in the Turkish industry with the collaboration of Academia and University. The Program offers the students scholarships in the duration of their academic education and for the 3 following years where they are situated in the project partner company. For more information about the TÜBİTAK 2244 program check you may check the following link:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Industry Engineering
Program consists of 2 (two) phases:
1st Phase – Academic Education:
As a higher education institution dedicated to teaching, research, and service to our society, the mission of Bahceşehir University is to educate the leading work force of future who have an inquiring mind and a critical thinking ability; are sensitive to local and global issues; achieve international standards; contribute to scientific, technological, and cultural knowledge; and are strong supporters of universal ideas and values.
Candidates who are holding M.Sc. degree are for the programme. The studentship phase will cover the tuition fee for a full-time PhD program in Bahçeşehir University and pay a stipend of 4.500 TRY per month. Also during the studentship phase there will be supports available for food, travel, research funding during doctorate thesis, education programs with certificates for acquiring skills in the field of communication technologies and according to the topic of thesis conference participation and the regarding fees.
In this year’s programme BAU will accept the application of students from Computer Engineering and Industrial Engineering. M.Sc. holding candidates who wish to apply to the programme must have a degree in these fields. Existing PhD students can apply to the programme, provided that their thesis proposals are not approved by the institutes.
For more information about BAU, please visit www.bau.edu.tr website.
2nd Phase – Working Period:
There will be the opportunity of signing a work agreement between each partner company and the student. This possibility will be decided latest on 7th term of the studentship phase and this agreement requires at least 3 year commitment to work for the related company.
- %100 Doctoral Education Scholarship
- Phd Students will be funded by BAU Scientific Research Projects (BAP) (Thesis Fund)
- Students will be supported for 1 (one) conference attendance related to their thesis subject (participation and transportation fees),
- From Wissen Academy, students will be able to attend 1 (one) certificate program about information technologies,
- Laptop support during their academic education,
- Personnel transportation services.
*Apart from the benefits provided by BAU, selected students will also have additional benefits provided by their programme companies.
Required Documents on Pre-Application:
- Statement of purpose (One page max.),
- ALES score of (60) (MAT)(for applicants who are not Turkish citizen GRE or GMAT will be considered,
- Bachelor’s and Master’s transcripts,
- Bachelor’s and Master’s diplomas,
- English Proficiency Document (IELTS/TOEFL/ YÖKDİL/YDS)
- For male applicants military service documents,
- Two reference letters,
- Photocopy of identification document or passport,
- Diploma equivalency certificate for candidates who graduated overseas.
How to Apply?
Candidates who would like to be considered for 2244 projects must send the required documents to; firstname.lastname@example.org before applying for the BAU PhD program.
Natıonal candidates: https://bit.ly/3kWiRtb
International candidates: https://bit.ly/39j0Ym6
Important Dates for Candidates:
Deadline for online application and completing documents: 21 January 2021
BAU PhD Program Application Deadline: 23 February 2021
26 Kasım 1968′ de Laleli’ de ilk dersini vererek öğrencilerini üniversiteye hazırlayan Uğur Dershaneleri bugün, dönüştüğü Uğur Okulları ile Türkiye’nin her noktasında, konusunda uzman öğretmenleriyle Türkiye’nin en donanımlı eğitim olanaklarını sunmaktadır.
1968’de Uğur Dershaneleri ile başlayan eğitim maratonu bugün, Bahçeşehir Okulları, Bahçeşehir Fen ve Teknoloji Lisesi, Bahçeşehir Üniversitesi, Uğur Sınav Hazırlık Merkezi, Uğur Yayınları ile devam etmektedir. Bahçeşehir Uğur Eğitim Kurumları eğitimin her kademesinde gelişerek ve büyüyerek ülkemize katma değer kazandırmaktadır.
Uğur Okulları, Türkiye’nin yarını siz gençlerimizi, bilgi çağının mimarı olacak üniversitelere hazırlarken bu çağa uygun modeller ve programlar konusunda kendi içinde başlattığı yarışı tüm hızıyla sürdürmektedir. Başarısı kanıtlanmış ilke ve modellerinden hareketle, her yıl yeniden şekillendirdiği eğitim programları ile 49 yıldan beri üniversiteye ve liseye hazırlıkta ilklere imza atmaktadır.