Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
For their expansion they are looking into the Turkish market to continue their start in Turkey and make it a great success. Therefore we are looking to business developing, self-motivated and hands on personalities who start as Business Developer.
In this role your
- Creating and implementing sales plans
- Networking and contacting possible customers
- Offering solutions
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives and developing annual sales for Turkey;
- Implements field sales action plans.
- Screens market product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You have a ready network in the event and tourism sector
- You bring a university degree or equivalent experience and
- A good and proven track record
- You are fluent in English
- You reported to international managers
The offer:Our client is open to compensate the right candidate with a fixed salary and a clear bonus schema, a company car or compensation and provides necessary tools. In this role you report directly to the international HQ and the related people. As this is a typical fast moving start-up company with high potential you will find flat hierarchies and direct, easy going communications.
As a profit center manager you are responsible to obtains profit contributions by
- establishing and accomplishing business objectives
- key account management & business development
- managing and leading staff by example
Tasks and Duties:
- Increases management's effectiveness by right situational staff leadership towards the cultural variations and communication of values, strategies and objectives
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising results;
- Reporting to the international HQs
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates and implements efforts with int. HQs by establishing marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices
- Maintains high level of service and quality at all times by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Skills and Qualifications:Staffing, Performance Management, Coordination, Coaching, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- University degree of a technical faculty
- Metal casting experience
- Customer service and sales/business development approach
- Fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial approach
- MS Office
What you can expect:Our client hat for the right candidate a competitive package with 13 base salaries and a bonus system for target achievements. Tools like a company car and relevant business tools are standard, as well as a private health insurance.
- In this position you report directly to the international Headquarters.
- You may travel within the country and outside to 40 – 60%.
Job Description:We expect the candidate to
- …manage predictive and preventative maintenance activities.
- …manage a team of PM and PdM technicians.
- …have good knowledge of SAP maintenance module & AutoCAD.
- …be experienced in using diagnostic tools for maintenance.
- … monitor and report daily maintenance and reliability activities.
- …analyze breakdowns to create action plans with proper follow up.
- … work with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and monitor, control and take initiatives for corrective actions to achieve better KPI’s.
- University graduate with a degree on Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience in maintenance.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Solid knowledge of team management and environmental health and safety systems
- Organized working style, as well as developed leadership skills.
- Team work oriented, strong follow-up, time management and coordination ability.
- Willingness to travel if required.
- Residence in the Thrace Region (Luleburgaz) is preferred.
- Our client is a constantly growing and developing their people, grooming them around and giving them opportunities to their potential. Therefore it is a preferred employer with career opportunities.
Our clients' selling unit in Turkey was established almost a decade ago from a former distribution business. The Unit is embedded into a larger group, employs a team of 9 employees. The operation in Turkey is growing rapidly. Their office is located at the European side of Istanbul.
The business unit manager is responsible for managing all business activities of the business unit in Turkey (a sales company) including business strategy, sales, marketing, assembly and personnel, and is accountable for the P&L of the unit.
We are currently looking for a Business Unit Manager who will be part of the Turkish Management Team.
Position reports to their HQ abroad (and dotted line to the Turkey Country Manager)
- Develop and direct the implementation of business strategy in accordance with the HQ strategy.
- Oversee and manage the P&L to ensure good financial results.
- Identify key commercial activities and opportunities and implement business plans to ensure continued growth and improved profitability.
- Maximizing sales with usage of different sales channels.
- Developing business plans for existing and potential channels while ensuring the continuity of the growth through priority channels.
- Develop sales of products and solution,
- Nurture the sales and product management teams and find new partners and opportunities.
- Monitor and manage sales process through monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Lead sales efforts identifying, shaping and closing deals, shoulder to shoulder with fellow sales managers, peers and colleagues.
- Cultivate deep and trusted relationships with channel partners.
- Plan and direct the organizational activities to achieve agreed targets and standards for financial and trading performance, Quality, culture and legislative adherence.
- Maintain and increase sales via the current channel partners while developing new channel strategies and recruit new channel partners.
- Lead “Cost Reduction” and Lean Management” activities in the company.
- Develop and maintain organizational culture, values and reputation in marketplace and with staff.
- Recruit, select, develop, motivate and retain the work force.
- Work in partnership with the Group in Turkey Shared Services” to ensure consistent and high quality support.
Personal qualities and experience:
- Bachelor's degree (business or technical discipline), MBA or related master’s degree is preferred.
- Solid experience of successfully developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies.
- Experience of leading a profitable and growing business and/or running a sales organization.
- Experience of successful sales management and business development.
- Demonstrated improvement to a business in respect of market share, sales and profitability.
- Excellent leadership skills, excellent business and financial acumen.
- Knowledge of industry, market and customer base is an advantage.
- Fluency in Turkish and English is a must.
The successful applicant should also be:
- An enthusiastic, energetic and go-getter individual.
- A self-confident and committed person, with a positive outlook.
- A flexible and open minded person.
- A strategic thinker with strong attention to details with professional attitude
- Willing to travel, with occasional overseas visits
- Demonstrating ability to
- identify new markets and future business trends to generate revenue in short and long term period.
- develop relationships in a complex team environment.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 62,447 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit career.isg.com - here you can find new job offers every day.
As a full service provider in all areas of human resources it is our ambition to link people and companies, promoting their strengths and contributing to their success.
Areas of work:
HR Services - Placement
- Executive Search & HH
- Search & Selection
Training & Development
- Tailormade Trainings
- business Coaching
- Temporary employment
ISKUR Üye Nr.: 562