- Entry level management position that focuses on supporting the day-to-day activities in Housekeeping, position directs and works with associates to clean and maintain guestrooms.
- Completes inspections and holds people accountable for corrective action.
- Position assists in ensuring guest and associate satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- Attends all pertinent meetings (e.g., Staff, Forecast, Pre-Cons, Department).
- Oversees all lost and found procedures. - Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Ensures guest room status is communicated to the Front Desk in a timely and efficient manner.
- Works effectively with the Engineering department on guest room maintenance needs.
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Ensures all associates have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Supervises daily shift operations and ensures compliance with all housekeeping policies, standards and procedures.
- Assists in supervising an effective inspection program for all guestrooms and public space.
- Manages linen inventory and guest supplies and assists in the ordering of supplies as necessary.
- Supervises Housekeeping and all related areas.
- Handles guest problems and complaints seeking assistance from supervisor as necessary.
- Empowers associates to provide excellent customer service within guidelines.
- Understanding and utilizing professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function
specific work challenges
- Analytical Thinking
- Public Safety and Security
- Customer and Personal Service
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the housekeeping or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration.
-Üniversitelerin Turizm Otelcilik veya MYO mezunu,
- En az 4 yıl benzer pozisyonda görev almış,
- Tercihen iyi düzeyde İngilizce bilen,
- MS Office ve ModHotel programlarını kullanabilen,
- Yönetim ve organizasyon beceresine sahip, analitik düşünebilen
- Takım çalışmasına önem veren, iş takibi kuvvetli,
- Misafir memnuniyeti odaklı, güleryüzlü
- Dış görünüm ve kişisel bakımına özen gösteren
- Bursa da ikamet eden,
- Bay / Bayan ( Erkek adayların askerlik görevini yapmış olmaları tercih sebebidir )