Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
The British Consulate in Istanbul is part of a worldwide network, representing British political, security, economic and consular interests overseas and is looking for a Consular Officer to support British Nationals in Turkey.
- Provide assistance to distressed British nationals in the Istanbul Consular District by visiting hospitals, airports, detention centres and police stations, liaising with families, Turkish and UK authorities;
- Give advice on consular matters by answering telephone enquiries, drafting replies to e-mails and dealing face to face with customers at the counter;
- Build strong professional relationships with internal and external contacts to enable the consular team to provide an efficient and professional service, particularly to our most vulnerable customers;
- Prison visiting & family liaison: Ensure all British National prisoners are treated equally regardless of the (alleged) offence by face to face meetings, enabling family contact and following up welfare needs;
- Prepare documentary services including Emergency Travel Documents in line with the FCO’s Consular Guidance;
- Contribute to the Consular elements of the Turkey network’s Crisis Management Plan including maintenance of Istanbul’s emergency
- Carry out office functions in support of the above including filing, faxing, handling fees, daily, monthly and periodic returns including management information and activity recording;
- Any ad hoc requests to support the Consular Team;
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the line manager or senior manager.