Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
– Internal Communications: You will plan and facilitate internal communications across the Turkey Network (The Embassy in Ankara, the Consulate General in Istanbul and the coastal posts in Izmir, Antalya, Marmaris, Fethiye and Bodrum). You will draw up forward plans based on the corporate calendar and Board timings, as well as any other important announcements, and arrange events for the senior leadership e.g. all-staff meetings, focus groups, consultations. You will produce regular newsletters including creating and collating content, and gather feedback on the effectiveness of internal communications. You will own and manage the turkey Network’s internal SharePoint site. You will assist the incoming Ambassador with his internal communications;
– 1HMG liaison: Around 12 different UK government Departments are represented in the British Embassy Turkey Network. The Corporate Services Team provides support to all staff, and your role will include follow up to the regular customer service satisfaction surveys and ensuring that all reasonable expectations are met;
– Secretary to Turkey Network Board: The Network Board is the main corporate decision making forum for the Turkey Network. Your role will involve planning and arranging Board meetings, preparing a quarterly performance dashboard, taking and circulating the record of meetings, and following up on actions with the individuals responsible to ensure that they are completed. You will be expected to plan ahead while remaining flexible to last minute changes;
– Visits: Working alongside the Istanbul-based Protocol Officer and the Ankara-based Visits Officer you will be responsible for arranging visit programmes and logisitics for incoming VIP and other visitors to Istanbul. This can include working at unsocial hours – for example you may be asked to meet visitors on arrival at Ataturk airport late at night (transport will be provided);
– Translation: From time to time you may be asked to translate either from Turkish to English or English to Turkish, for instance when the usual translator is not available, so you will need to have a good command of both languages and the ability to translate accurately.
– Administrative Support: You will provide professional administrative support e.g. diary management, booking meetings and travel and assisting with budget management to the Deputy Consul General, and provide cover for the PA to the Consul General.
- Previous administrative experience in an office environment;
- Fluent in English and Turkish, orally and in writing required;
- Strong IT computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Internet;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus;Ability to work with contacts and colleagues at all levels;
- Personal drive and the ability to be a self-starter as well as a team player;
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills, with very good attention to detail;
- Ability to travel occasionally within the region or internationally as needed (approximately 5-10% of the time);
- Willingness to work additional hours as necessary.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Making Effective Decisions, Leading and Communicating, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
For further details on this vacancy and to apply,please follow the link