- 0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3950 Görüntüleme
Life Media was established in 1995 by Mr. Irfan Tiras with the launch of the Turkish language trade magazine Zuccaciye. In 1997the first Zuchex event was held and has since grown to become not just the largest housewares and gift show in Eurasia, but also one of Turkey’s largest trade exhibitions.
Purpose of job:
To deliver innovative international marketing campaigns to achieve event and publishing targets across the housewares division.
- Establishing marketing plans, including market research, competitive analysis, target audience identification/segmentation,
- Supporting the Sales team with exhibitor marketing.
- Implementation of communications plan – direct mail, email, advertising, website and telemarketing to ensure all communication is delivered to an agreed timescale and within budget
- Translation Turkish to English and vice versa
- Management of websites and content
- Develop database’s, of magazines, and potential exhibitors.
- Liaise with other departments of the company
- Copywriting, briefing creative teams, design direction of advertising, brochures and other sales collateral
- Liaise with external suppliers, including mailing house, registration companies and media
- Negotiation of industry media, association and event partnerships
- Develop relationships with marketing teams within key clients to maximize promotion opportunities, gain industry insight and improve customer care
- Look for new growth opportunities, including research
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Team player, and flexibility are a must.
- Impeccable English and Fluent Turkish
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- List / database management experience
- Microsoft Office skills
- Project and time management skills
- International travel as required
Benzer İş İlanları