Firmanın diğer ilanları
Misafir memnuniyeti odaklı, ekip çalışmasına yatkın,
Esnek çalışma saatlerine uyum sağlayabilecek, vardiyalı ve sezonluk çalışabilecek,
Bodrum veya Milas'ta ikamet eden ya da Bodrum/Türkbükü'ndeki lojmanımızda ikamet edebilecek.
To prepare or direct the preparation of mezze and other appetizer and side items from the restaurant menu according to standard recipes.
Food requisition and control of stock items.
To do checks on training from time to time.
To compile the daily mise en place
To promote effective team work
To cook all food items as requested, serving as expected
To prepare attractive food displays
To clean and maintain all kitchen areas, including equipment and tolls to hotel standards
To report any potential health or hygiene hazards
To ensure that the uniform provided is kept clean, presentable and in good condition, ensuring personal appearance and hygiene standards are an example for the team
Previous work experience in a mezze chef position in a four or five star hotel or similar restaurant for a minimum of 5 years.
Successful incumbent must have good knowledge of English spoken and written language as well as experience living and working in Turkey.
To be responsible for efficiently carrying out maintenance, repair and replacement work assigned by the Chief Engineer and to the standards required, ensuring that engineering principles and safety procedures are adhered to.
To work closely with the Chief Engineer, Shift Mechanic and other day engineers in order to carry out all duties assigned in accordance with established policies and procedures as well as to the operation schedule.
To obtain all necessary parts from the engineering store by presenting a duly authorised work order, seeking any other required assistance within the engineering department to fulfil duties.
To be responsible for reporting any discrepancies unsolved problems and newly observed engineering problems to the supervisor as soon as possible.
To be responsible for obtaining all necessary information, documentation and instruction to ensure that effective, efficient work may be performed.
To be responsible for returning all unused (new and old) parts to the engineering store or to the Shift Engineer.
To be responsible for the safe storage of both personal and borrowed tools.
• Manage public area attendants / doormen while they are performing their duties assigned to ensure accordance and high quality standards of cleaning.
• Ensure utilizing the proper equipment and machines for public area cleaning. Check them regularly and ensure the proper maintenance of all equipment, and repairs are completed promptly.
• Ensure the efficient usage of equipment and machines to receive the maximum utility.
• Identify the adequate supplies needed at working area, ensure cleaning stock is kept at the right level through periodic ordering.
• Take safety measures against fire and accidents in working area and give information about health & safety rules and emergency exits to HK staffs.
• Inspect all public areas after being cleaned by Public Area Attendants, using designated checklists. Directly contact respective personnel and relay any deficiencies to be corrected.
• Ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness in all public areas are maintained.
• Check that all public areas are hazard free and report all deficiencies and malfunctions to HK or engineering office, then follow-up and report the results.
• Assist Public Area Attendants with their job functions where needed to ensure optimum cleanliness and service standards, if necessary help them while cleaning.
• Coordinates work activities and cooperation inside own department and among other departments.
• Assist and liaise with HK coordinator or manager and notify them of all working areas in need of attention.
Residential Requests Handling:
• Report all residential guests’ request to HK office and follow-up.
• Willingness to accept the most effective role
• Maintain self-sanitation and the highest standards of personal hygiene and grooming at all times.
• Arrive at work at the appropriate time correctly dressed in uniform.
• Serve as a role model and mentor in both words and actions for associates who express and exhibit a desire to pursue individual professional growth and team growth.
• Control self-grooming and wearing of the staffs under responsibility, check arrivals at work, report late or absent employees.
• Keep colleagues informed of any issues or important details at working area at the end of day. Ensure and deliver all equipment and machines clean and working properly.
• Provide usage of chemicals according to the directions with all Material Safety Data Sheets.
• Prepare working schedule and duty Rota when required, inspect the performance, and ensure that staff are coached to perform their duties effectively.
• Follow and implement working schedules and procedures within scope of authority, with an emphasis on improving department.
• Coordinate breaks for assigned staff.
• Provide feedback on staff performance to manager. Report disciplinary problems to manager and participate in the counselling of employees
• Provide communication and act as a liaison between HK coordinator and HK staff.
• Observe and acquire the necessary knowledge about changes and innovations about HK system or procedures then relay all these informations to HK staffs.
• Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, working procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment for new staff and report all as required.
• Attend all mandatory staff meetings as needed.
• Help to provide career development of the HK staffs with an emphasis on improving department productivity, individual productivity, and corporate profitability.
• Perform other tasks which may be allocated from time to time, as requested by your manager.
Well-presented, creative, motivated.
Experienced in diversity in the work place.
Ability to communicate efficiently, respectfully and fairly in a diverse environment.
Flexibility is paramount as it relates to is schedule for this position (AM, MID, Evening Shifts).
Must have proven history of being guest service oriented.
Comply with all MOHG Pillars, Department LQE’s and Guiding Principles.
Able to multi-task and remain composed at all times.
Able to work well in a team environment
Able to stand for extended periods of time.
Must be professional and possess excellent presentation, communication, organization and effective time-management skills. Flexible schedules and hours, willingness to work on weekends & holidays is required.
Professional appearance and demeanour.
Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times
To ensure that the Fire Life Health Safety and Security company standards and HACCP Standards are maintained and carried out.
To be fully informed and aware about all information concerning Food and Beverage outlets and hotel facilities of Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum
Maintains a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and is able to answer guest questions in a quick, polite and helpful manner
Handles guest complaints or problems promptly, ensuring that any resolved / unresolved incidents are reported to the manager in a timely manner
Assist Guest courteously and efficiently.
Set up tables/ dining trolleys as per the standard.
Communicate with Kitchen for any guests’ special request and dietary requirements.
To prepare mise en place as required in their dining venue.
The colleague understands the job requirements and displays the technical skills and knowledge required to perform his/her job well and in line with the department standards.
Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English and Turkish languages.
Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar position, preferably in luxury environment.
To ensure surveillance in their areas of responsibility Makes patrols in designated areas.
Ensure complete stock of first aid supplies and life-saving equipment are checked every morning before the opening of outdoor areas.
Equipment are controlled manually using the check list and recorded in the check list.
The surface of the pool water and seawater are monitored. (water color, feces, etc.) Pool inside and beach are checked that is there the glass, hazardous objects, broken stair, etc. Continuously monitoring of the beach & pool users.
To ensure the availability of life saving equipment.
Due to pressing with bare feet in the sand, sharp objects could cause injury. And the sharp objects is cleared from on the beach in compliance with Safe & Sound standards. Share important information with beach & pool users with regards to weather and water conditions.
It provides the contact information in case of emergency and for questions on the bulletin boards. Beach flags are used in the standards of ILS (International Safety of Life) by lifeguards.
Lifeguards wears red hat, yellow t-shirt and red shorts according to the ILS and TSSF standards at the beaches and pools Checks swimming areas and piers continuously.
Identifies sharp and damaging objects on the beach area, nails, splinters, rusted and mossy stairs on the sunbathing piers, writes a report and informs technical service and housekeeping departments.
Informs Security Manager about the event and persons in case violation of beach or pool rules persists and any accidents taking place in their area of responsibility.
Responds first and informs Hotel Doctor in case of an accident, injury or insect sting.
Responds first to the drowning person in all kinds of pool and sea accidents and drowning incidents.
When the boats or water sports vehicles violate the swimming area of guests, warns those who violate and make sure they get out of this area.
It warns to children if they joke with one another in a dangerous way in the children's pool.
According to the standards of ILS and Turkish Underwater Sports Federation, two levels of lifeguards serve as follows:
Silver or Gold certificate (beaches)
At least High School graduate
At least 1 year experience
Sports School graduates
En Yeni İlanlar
MANDARIN ORIENTAL BODRUM
The award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
The Group regularly receives international recognition and awards for quality management and legendary service hospitality.Firmanın Diğer İlanları