• Manage public area attendants / doormen while they are performing their duties assigned to ensure accordance and high quality standards of cleaning.
• Ensure utilizing the proper equipment and machines for public area cleaning. Check them regularly and ensure the proper maintenance of all equipment, and repairs are completed promptly.
• Ensure the efficient usage of equipment and machines to receive the maximum utility.
• Identify the adequate supplies needed at working area, ensure cleaning stock is kept at the right level through periodic ordering.
• Take safety measures against fire and accidents in working area and give information about health & safety rules and emergency exits to HK staffs.
• Inspect all public areas after being cleaned by Public Area Attendants, using designated checklists. Directly contact respective personnel and relay any deficiencies to be corrected.
• Ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness in all public areas are maintained.
• Check that all public areas are hazard free and report all deficiencies and malfunctions to HK or engineering office, then follow-up and report the results.
• Assist Public Area Attendants with their job functions where needed to ensure optimum cleanliness and service standards, if necessary help them while cleaning.
• Coordinates work activities and cooperation inside own department and among other departments.
• Assist and liaise with HK coordinator or manager and notify them of all working areas in need of attention.
Residential Requests Handling:
• Report all residential guests’ request to HK office and follow-up.
• Willingness to accept the most effective role
• Maintain self-sanitation and the highest standards of personal hygiene and grooming at all times.
• Arrive at work at the appropriate time correctly dressed in uniform.
• Serve as a role model and mentor in both words and actions for associates who express and exhibit a desire to pursue individual professional growth and team growth.
• Control self-grooming and wearing of the staffs under responsibility, check arrivals at work, report late or absent employees.
• Keep colleagues informed of any issues or important details at working area at the end of day. Ensure and deliver all equipment and machines clean and working properly.
• Provide usage of chemicals according to the directions with all Material Safety Data Sheets.
• Prepare working schedule and duty Rota when required, inspect the performance, and ensure that staff are coached to perform their duties effectively.
• Follow and implement working schedules and procedures within scope of authority, with an emphasis on improving department.
• Coordinate breaks for assigned staff.
• Provide feedback on staff performance to manager. Report disciplinary problems to manager and participate in the counselling of employees
• Provide communication and act as a liaison between HK coordinator and HK staff.
• Observe and acquire the necessary knowledge about changes and innovations about HK system or procedures then relay all these informations to HK staffs.
• Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, working procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment for new staff and report all as required.
• Attend all mandatory staff meetings as needed.
• Help to provide career development of the HK staffs with an emphasis on improving department productivity, individual productivity, and corporate profitability.
• Perform other tasks which may be allocated from time to time, as requested by your manager.
Well-presented, creative, motivated.
Experienced in diversity in the work place.
Ability to communicate efficiently, respectfully and fairly in a diverse environment.
Flexibility is paramount as it relates to is schedule for this position (AM, MID, Evening Shifts).
Must have proven history of being guest service oriented.
Comply with all MOHG Pillars, Department LQE’s and Guiding Principles.
Able to multi-task and remain composed at all times.
Able to work well in a team environment
Able to stand for extended periods of time.
Must be professional and possess excellent presentation, communication, organization and effective time-management skills. Flexible schedules and hours, willingness to work on weekends & holidays is required.
Professional appearance and demeanour.
MANDARIN ORIENTAL BODRUM
The award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
The Group regularly receives international recognition and awards for quality management and legendary service hospitality.Firmanın Diğer İlanları