Kariyer Yolculuğunuza Bizimle Başlayın
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
Leads and manages all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives. Achieves personal booking goals and makes recommendations on booking goals of direct reports.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Education and Experience
* 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major;
* Minimum 2 years experience in the same position and 5 years experience in hotel business.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Supporting Developing & Executing Sales Strategies
• Works with sales leader to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
• Works with management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment led by the DOS.
• Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
• Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets example with personal booking goals).
• Recommends booking goals for sales team members.
Managing Sales Activities
• Monitors all day to day activities of direct reports.
• Approves space release for catering to maximize revenue (DOS, Group) in the absence of a Business Evaluation Manager.
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Analyzing & Reporting on Sales and Financial Data
• Analyzes market information by using sales systems and implements strategy to achieve property’s financial room and catering goals.
• Assists Revenue Management with completing accurate six period projections.
• Reviews sales and catering guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies customer service and creates a positive example for guest relations.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Meets with guests during pre- and post-convention meetings to obtain feedback on quality of product (e.g., rooms, meeting facilities and equipment, food and beverage), service levels, execution against contract and overall satisfaction.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
• Incorporates guest satisfaction as a component of department meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Executes and supports the company’s Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
• Participates in and practices daily service basics of the brand.
• Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
• Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to the company.
• Gains understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution both prior to, and during the program/event.
Building Successful Relationships
• Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
• Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels (e.g., Event Booking Center, Market Sales, GSO) to ensure the property needs are being achieved and the sales efforts are complementary, not duplicative.
• Works with Human Resources, Engineering and Loss Prevention to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations and/or union requirements.
• Attends customer events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build or develop key relationships with GSO Managers and customers.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Interviews and hires management and hourly employees with the appropriate skills to meet the business needs of the operation.
• Utilizes all available on the job training tools for employees.
Marriott International’da kendi damgasını vuran hayalperestleri kutlarız, bunun için iyi bir nedenimiz var.
Kurucularımız J.W. ve Alice Marriott, küçük bir fikirle başladılar, bir alkolsüz bira standı ile. Oradan büyüyerek küçük otel işine dönüştü ve sonra daha büyük bir başka otele. Birlikte geleceklerini değiştiren bir şey yarattılar – belki sizinkini de. Harika bir kariyer her zaman büyük bir macera olmuştur. Şimdi sıra sizde.
YENİ FIRSATLARI KEŞFEDİN
Kimi tanıdığınız önemlidir – ve küresel olarak 7.000’in üzerinde tesisimizle – biz insanları tanırız. Fakat biz sizi tanımak istiyoruz. Günlük hayatınızı bir maceraya, yarına uzanan bir yolculuğa yükseltme fırsatını teklif ediyoruz. Siz nereye gitmek istiyorsunuz?
Marriott International, dünya çapında 131 ülkede 30 saygın otel markasına sahiptir ve hala büyüyoruz. Fırsatlar çok! Kariyerinizde atacağınız yeni adım sizi en büyük maceranıza götürebilir.
Seyahat İkramiyeleri ve Avantajları
İçinde yaşadığınız dünyayı keşfetmeniz için sizi teşvik ediyoruz, dolayısıyla binlerce küresel tesisimizde cömert otel ve yiyecek indirimleri sunuyoruz. Yolculuk yapmak için harika bir yol! İş arkadaşlarımızı düşünürüz, bu nedenle aynı zamanda kapsamlı ve rekabetçi bir avantajlar programımız bulunmaktadır.
Takdir ve Ödüller
Marriott, başarı ve bağlılığı takdir eder. Liderlik ve sıradışı hizmeti onurlandırır ve teşvik ederiz. Ayrıca başarılı işe yönlendirmeler ve uzun yıllar süren hizmet için prim öderiz. Sıkı çalışmanın tanınması gerektiğine inanırız.
Marriott sizinle gelişen bir kariyere inanır. Ayrıca, geniş deneyimlerin daha zenginleştirici tecrübeler sunduğuna inanırız. Gitmek istediğiniz yere ulaşmanız için profesyonel gelişim, rehberlik ve eğitim sunarız.
Firmanın Diğer İlanları