- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 2548 Görüntüleme
If you are keen to progress your career within Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli than apply for the vacant Banquet Server position!
At the Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli, guests stay in style, and with a private heliport, they can arrive that way, too. Set in the cosmopolitan Sisli district, this luxury hotel is focused on brilliant hosting from arranging tours to the nearby Grand Bazaar and Hagia Sophia to organizing meetings, events and wedding receptions in its state-of-the art function spaces. 259 oversized guest rooms and suites are immaculately designed and offer the utmost in comfort and luxury with stunning views over the City, Bosphorus and Golden Horn. Executive-level accomodations include access to the private lounge on the 32nd floor. The Dish Room Bar & Restaurant offers variety, from an outdoor terrace and lounge bar to wines by the glass and food from across the Mediterranean. Total 1.337 sqm of flexible and state of the art event and meeting space, 1655 sqm of pre-function area, ideal for exhibitions and receptions. Exclusive Health Club & Gym facilities, 180 sqm Indoor Pool, Spa & Treatment Rooms, Massage Services, Turkish Bath, Sauna and Steam Bath.
- Smile is to be a part of the uniform.
- Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems.
- Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools.
- Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks.
- Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies.
- Transport supplies to bar set-up area.
- Wash soiled glassware. Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area. Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs.
- Process all payment methods. Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank
- Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
- Complete closing duties. Record transactions in MICROS system.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Tourism Management
- Minimum 2 years experience in Bar Services in an international hotel chain
- Food and Beverages service experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to focus attention on details and to handle multiple tasks
- Beverage and drink preperation knowledge
- Result driven, proactive and reliable personality
- Excellent command of English
- No military abligation for male candidates / at least 2 years postponement