Front Desk Clerk
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 2222 Görüntüleme
If you are keen to progress your career within Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli than apply for the vacant Banquet Server position!
At the Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli, guests stay in style, and with a private heliport, they can arrive that way, too. Set in the cosmopolitan Sisli district, this luxury hotel is focused on brilliant hosting from arranging tours to the nearby Grand Bazaar and Hagia Sophia to organizing meetings, events and wedding receptions in its state-of-the art function spaces. 259 oversized guest rooms and suites are immaculately designed and offer the utmost in comfort and luxury with stunning views over the City, Bosphorus and Golden Horn. Executive-level accomodations include access to the private lounge on the 32nd floor. The Dish Room Bar & Restaurant offers variety, from an outdoor terrace and lounge bar to wines by the glass and food from across the Mediterranean. Total 1.337 sqm of flexible and state of the art event and meeting space, 1655 sqm of pre-function area, ideal for exhibitions and receptions. Exclusive Health Club & Gym facilities, 180 sqm Indoor Pool, Spa & Treatment Rooms, Massage Services, Turkish Bath, Sauna and Steam Bath.
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/ visitors and dispatch bell staff as needed.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Cash guests' personal checks and traveler's checks.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/ offerings.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- At least 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Tourism Management
- Minimum 2 year experience in Front Office, Guest Services or related professional area in an international hotel chain
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to focus attention on details and to handle multiple tasks
- Result driven, proactive and reliable personality
- Knowledge of Opera is advantageous
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English; another foreign language skills are advantageous
- No military obligation for male candidates / at least 2 years postponement