Mey Icki was established in 2004 as a result of Tekel's alcoholic beverages department being privatized. Since October 2011 Mey has been operating under the umbrella of Diageo PLC, the world's largest alcoholic beverage producer with a product portfolio with commercial activities in nearly 180 countries, and offices in 80. Mey Diageo’s product portfolio brands are Yeni Rakı, Tekirdağ Rakısı, Binboa, Istanblue, Smirnoff, Ciroc, Ketel One, Johnnie Walker, J&B, Baileys, Gordon’s , Zacapa, Don Julio and also Kayra Wines.
Mey Diageo is looking for colleagues to add value to their growing dynamic organization and celebrate accomplishments together.
- Support and manage the development and execution of Marketing procurement categories related strategies in alignment with management and relevant Business Partners and their Brand objectives.
- Build business relationships and effectively partner with the relevant stakeholders and the related supplier base
- Drive and support the creation and implementation of sourcing and supplier strategies and ensure compliance with procurement policies, standards and guidelines
- Development and management of the Marketing agencies in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Lead agency selection processes in alignment with business partners and negotiate up to final authorization of contracts and purchase orders within the organization and Brand signature policy
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams in defined procurement and general development projects as well as pro-actively supporting other team members in their tasks and activities
- Drive, lead and support supplier selection (tender) processes in alignment with business partners and negotiate contracts up to final authorization including dispute resolution, approving and qualifying vendors, financial terms etc.
- A bachelor’s degree from reputable universities, preferably in business, economics, finance, procurement or legal, MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience within a procurement environment, preferably with project or supplier management exposure
- Strong MS Office knowledge, SAP/SRM is a plus
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement methodologies and concepts
- Knowledge of supply base within the Marketing Services
- Knowledge of brand strategy and application in marketing
- Proven ability to drive category strategy and setup agency selection and management
- Ability to support and develop sourcing strategies in order to face market trends
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of organisation,
- Good presentation skills,
- No military obligation for male candidates
En Yeni İlanlar