Assistant Banquet Manager
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3119 Görüntüleme
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
- One to two years previous experience in as an assistant manager position Banquets or Food & Beverage Department.
- Have proactive, positive and responsible personality.
- Good command of language skills in English
- Guest satisfaction-oriented and have a sense of hospitality.
- Follow hotel and department policies & procedures.
- No military service obligations for male candidates
- Evaluate, lead, motivate and discipline all staff and supervisors in the Hotel’s Banquet Department to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; daily activities and planning for outlet operation.
- Coordinate set-up requirements for hotel according to the banquet event order, communicate directly with group contacts and team members to ensure that all details of the function are carried out, ensure quality and timeliness of all food items.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the banquet area and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Comply with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Mövenpick Hotel Ankara
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts manages a portfolio of more than 83 upscale hotels and resorts across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and is on track to achieve its goal of operating 125 properties by 2020. A global firm with Swiss roots and a restaurant and hospitality heritage that dates back to the 1940s, its approach to service is intuitive, personal and relationship driven.
The company’s global workforce of 16,000 hospitality professionals are trained to ensure these traditional values are always upheld, guaranteeing the 7.5 million guests who stay at its properties every year are well looked after. Unique to Mövenpick is its we make moments business philosophy, recognising that small gestures, attention to detail and the human touch make all the difference to its guests, its owners and its people. For more information please visit www.movenpick.com