Firmanın diğer ilanları
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director who will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets & budget.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote sales objectives.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Bachelor's degree, prefered Tourism & Hotel Management,
- 5 years' experience in a similar role,
- In-depth knowledge of sales techniques and best practices.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- High computer literate with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Outlook facilities.
- Opera / S&C knowledge.
- Excellent command of English, second language will be an asset
- Good knowledge of Opera Front Office Module
- Team work and guest satisfaction oriented
- Have a pleasing personality with excellent interpersonal relationships
We are looking for a well-organized and creative team member with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- To assist the General Manager in the Administration of the Executive Office
- To manage hotel’s social media accounts. Create content with the right stories on the right social media channels to increase brand awareness, number of followers and engagement.
- Plan PR activities for other segments and provide effective PR strategies.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred Tourism & Hotel Management education
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Must be highly computer literate with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Outlook facilities.
- Ability to manage social media channels.
- Excellent all-round secretarial skills and experience essential.
- Previous knowledge of the hotel industry is preferred.
- Opera / PMS knowledge is preferred.
- Be proactive and innovative
- Ability to focus attention on details and to handle multiple tasks.
Mövenpick Hotel Ankara
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts manages a portfolio of more than 83 upscale hotels and resorts across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and is on track to achieve its goal of operating 125 properties by 2020. A global firm with Swiss roots and a restaurant and hospitality heritage that dates back to the 1940s, its approach to service is intuitive, personal and relationship driven.
The company’s global workforce of 16,000 hospitality professionals are trained to ensure these traditional values are always upheld, guaranteeing the 7.5 million guests who stay at its properties every year are well looked after. Unique to Mövenpick is its we make moments business philosophy, recognising that small gestures, attention to detail and the human touch make all the difference to its guests, its owners and its people. For more information please visit www.movenpick.com