HR & Training Manager
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1605 Görüntüleme
The Human Resources & Training Manager is primarily responsible for managing and carrying out all aspects of Human Resources management to support employees and advice the General Manager as well as Head of Departments in the hotel. The employee is also responsible for implementing area and company-wide Human Resources (HR) and Learning & Development (L&D) programmes and initiatives. He or she is also responsible for the administration, documentation, coordination, and handling of all HR matters in the hotel.
- University degree in Business Administration, HR, Psychology, Sociology or related fields,
- Min. 5 years experience in human resources field, preferably in the international hospitality,
- Establishes monthly reports according to requirements
- Very good command of english both written and spoken,
- Conducts HR Operations,
- Manages monthly payroll,
- Manages manning & manpower planning, budget,
- Responsible for recruitment at all levels in the hotel,
- Must have excellent interpersonel & communication skills with problem solving capacity,
- Strong PC competency demonstrated (Word, Excel, PPS, Outlook, Netsis HR module)
- Assists in the development and implementation of Human Resources policies & procedures,
- Have strong command of Turkish Labor Law 4857, Occupational Health & Safety and social security institutions,
- Taking active role in disciplinary actions, employee satisfaction surveys etc.
- Drive Performance & Talent Management processes,
- Holds corporate training plan as per hotel's need analysis,
- This position reports to the General Manager.
En Yeni İlanlar
Mövenpick Hotel Ankara
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts manages a portfolio of more than 83 upscale hotels and resorts across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and is on track to achieve its goal of operating 125 properties by 2020. A global firm with Swiss roots and a restaurant and hospitality heritage that dates back to the 1940s, its approach to service is intuitive, personal and relationship driven.
The company’s global workforce of 16,000 hospitality professionals are trained to ensure these traditional values are always upheld, guaranteeing the 7.5 million guests who stay at its properties every year are well looked after. Unique to Mövenpick is its we make moments business philosophy, recognising that small gestures, attention to detail and the human touch make all the difference to its guests, its owners and its people. For more information please visit www.movenpick.com