- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 2899 Görüntüleme
- He/she will work as Restaurant Captain at Mövenpick Hotel Ankara.
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 2-year experience of a similar position within a five star hotel
- Have proactive, positive and responsible personality.
- Follow hotel and department policies & procedures.
- No military service obligations for male candidates,
- Have a good command of communication skills,
- Good command in English (Second foreign language is a plus),
- Have to check personal hygiene, punctuality, courtesy, behavior, performance of service etc.
- Guest satisfaction-oriented and have a sense of hospitality.
- Comply with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Mövenpick Hotel Ankara
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts manages a portfolio of more than 83 upscale hotels and resorts across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and is on track to achieve its goal of operating 125 properties by 2020. A global firm with Swiss roots and a restaurant and hospitality heritage that dates back to the 1940s, its approach to service is intuitive, personal and relationship driven.
The company’s global workforce of 16,000 hospitality professionals are trained to ensure these traditional values are always upheld, guaranteeing the 7.5 million guests who stay at its properties every year are well looked after. Unique to Mövenpick is its we make moments business philosophy, recognising that small gestures, attention to detail and the human touch make all the difference to its guests, its owners and its people. For more information please visit www.movenpick.com