CORPORATE SALES MANAGER
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3038 Görüntüleme
Looking for a candidate will work for Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul. Reporting Director of Sales & Marketing, the candidate will be mainly responsible from increasing profitable sales volume for the hotel by increasing corporate sales through maintaining regular contact with all existing accounts and identifying and developing new accounts through, sales calls and telephone calls.
- Professionally manage the assigned corporate accounts with regular sales visits, site inspections and entertainments in order to maximize commitment and revenue.
- Determine the assigned corporate accounts production and revenue figures on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Apart from the assigned accounts, constant search for new potential companies.
- Activities of the competition: To keep a close survey on competitor hotels activities, promotions and corporate rate strategies. A visit to competitor hotels to be made for competition check.
- Successful submissions of global RFP’s for international accounts to increase direct booking through GDS/CRS
- Prepare a chart for global RFP’s informing about the status of acceptance and follow up of each RFP for the actual status after their submission.
- Competent in Opera both in rooms and event management
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Teamwork and guest satisfaction oriented