Fransızca Bilen Dış Ticaret Satış Elemanı
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3311 Görüntüleme
- Sektörde yetiştirilmek üzere
- Yurt dışından (ağırlıklı) Fransızca dilinde gelecek olan telefon ve mail trafiğini yönetebilecek
- Akıcı bir dilde Konuşma ve Yazmaya hakim, satış uzmanına yardımcı olabilecek
- Ofise gelen misafirleri karşılayıp iyi derecede iletişim kurabilecek
- Motivasyonu yüksek, presentabl bu alanda kendini geliştirmek isteyen adaylar aranmaktadır
- İyi derecede Fransızca bilen
- Arapça ve İngilizce dillerinden birine iyi derece vakıf olan (tercih sebebidir)
- Erkek adayların askerlikle ilişiği kesilmiş
- Anadolu yakasında ikamet eden
- Yurt dışı/Yurt içi seyahat engeli olmayan
MTC METAL DIS. TIC. LTD. STI
MTC METAL is a young and rapidly growing company in iron & steel sector which was establish in 2006. MTC METAL is specialized in export and import of flat, long products. The owner of Yassi Metal Mr. Hüseyin Yavuz has been an active in importer and distributor of flat rolled steel products all around Turkey for 30 years. In a short time MTC had a rapid achievement with its professional staff and sector knowledge of its founder. MTC Metal was in the 314th place among top 1000 exporters in Turkey in TİM 2008 report.
MTC METAL delivers the iron and steel products safe and fast to destinations all around the world. Our company is continuously working on new projects for competitive prices relative to the dynamics of the global steel market for our customers all around the world while maximizing our service and product quality.
MTC VISION & VALUES
To be “The local Iron and Steel partner” for our customers and suppliers.
MTC’s Values : The core values of our organization are: Leadership | Achievement | Continuity | Innovation | Honesty | Commitment.
• Providing a vision, purpose and alignment which inspire passion.
• Motivate and inspire to enable others to contribute to each others success.
• Set demanding and challenging goals and strive to exceed expectations.
• Celebrate success and see failures as an opportunity to learn.
• To focus on our customer’s needs.
• To increase our service quality continuously
• Identifying fresh approaches to new ideas and techniques that support our competitive edge.
• Encourage and foster ideas that challenge the status quo.
• Open communication which encourages respect and empathy.
• Take responsibility for our actions.
• Resolve difficulties with tenacity and persistence.
• Finish what we start and deliver on our promises.