- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1171 Görüntüleme
- Manage the marketing strategy for the hotel, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation's strategy,
- Creative input on hotel collaterals for in-house merchandising and generates new ideas for packaging and promoting restaurant and bar outlets,
- Responsible for creating, editing, posting, updating and make the hotel content accurate and current in all channels,
- Develop the in-hotel marketing channel by devising collateral, digital point-of-sale and other creative communication solutions.
- Manage the creative agency to support brand consistency in hotel level marketing activity,
- Create landing pages for local offers and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns,
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with revenue management and distribution team to create landing pages and optimize,
- Create entertaining and informative in-house contents and collaborate with social media agency Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights,
- Collaborate with Head of Department (Revenue, F&B, Sales, Wellness, Club) to create promotional concepts,
- Working very closely with regional head office Marketing and E-commerce department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in group marketing ,
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in Turkish and in English language,
- Additional language is the reason for preference,
- Strong in analytic thinking negotiation,
- Strong time and stress management and planning,
- Good team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team,
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times,
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills,both written and verbal required,
- Positive attitude and good communication skills,
- Completed military service for man candidates.
Dünyada ilk otelini 1967 yılında açan dünyanın önde gelen ve Avrupa’nın lider otel zinciri AccorHotels, 95 ülkede 4100 oteli ve 570,000 oda ile hizmet vermektedir. Accor'un geniş otel portföyünde – Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Onefinestay, Sofitel Legend, Pullman,Swissotel, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Adagio, Mama Shelter, The Sebel, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1, Thalassa Sea & Spa – gibi lüks otellerden ekonomi otellerine kadar birçok farklı otel markası bulunmaktadır.
Accor, 240,000’den fazla çalışanı ile dünyanın dört bir yanında misafirlerine 48 yılın vermiş olduğu tecrübe ile hizmet kalitesini garantilemektedir.
Türkiye’de 2007 yılı itibari ile yatırımlarına tekrar başlayan AccorHotels ; Novotel Markası; Novotel İstanbul Zeytinburnu, Novotel Trabzon, Novotel Gaziantep, Novotel Kayseri ve Novotel Konya, Novotel İstanbul Bosphorus ve Novotel Diyarabakır ile dünya ekonomik oteller devi ibis markası; ibis Istanbul Zeytinburnu, ibis Eskişehir, ibis Gaziantep, ibis Kayseri , ibis Bursa, ibis Adana , ibis Istanbul Esenyurt ,ibis İzmir Alsancak , ibis Ankara, ibis Styles Istanbul Taksim, ibis Konya, ibis Istanbul Airport ve ibis İstanbul Tuzla otelleri ile hizmet veriyor. Mercure markası merkezi konumları ile fark yaratan Mercure Istanbul Altunizade, Mercure Istanbul Taksim, Mercure Istanbul Topkapı, Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus, Mercure Istanbul Bomonti ve Mercue Bursa otelleri ile şehrin önemli lokasyonlarında hizmet veriyor. The Elysium İstanbul-MGallery By Sofitel ve Pullman İstanbul Airport Hotel & Convention center AccorHotels’in Türkiye’deki ilk üst ve lüks kategoride hizmet veren otelleri. AccorHotels yeni yatırımlarına Mercure Istanbul Airport ve MGallery by Sofitel İstanbul Galata ile yeni başarılara imza atmaya hazırlanıyor .
AccorHotels, Europe’s leading hotel chain, which is also a leading company in the world, opened its first hotel in 1967 and has since been offering services in 95 countries with its 4100 hotels and 570,000 rooms. Accor’s extensive hotel portfolio includes several different hotel brands from the luxurious, to the economical, such as Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Onefinestay, Sofitel Legend, Pullman,Swissotel, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Adagio,Mama Shelter, The Sebel, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1,Thalassa Sea & Spa. Having 48 years of sector experience, Accor guarantees a quality service for its guests throughout the world with its over 240,000 employees.
Having re-started its investments in Turkey as of 2007, AccorHotels offers its services under the brand name Novotel in Novotel İstanbul Zeytinburnu, Novotel Trabzon , Novotel Gaziantep , Novotel Kayseri ve Novotel Konya, Novotel İstanbul Bosphorus ve Novotel Diyarabakır, as well as under the brand name ibis — a world giant when it comes to economy hotels — in ibis Istanbul Zeytinburnu, ibis Eskişehir, ibis Gaziantep, ibis Kayseri , ibis Bursa, ibis Adana , ibis Istanbul Esenyurt ,ibis İzmir Alsancak , ibis Ankara, ibis Styles Istanbul Taksim, ibis Konya, ibis Istanbul Airport and ibis Tuzla. Furthermore, AccorHotels also offers services under the brand name Mercure in Mercure Istanbul Altunizade, Mercure Istanbul Taksim, Mercure Istanbul Topkapı, Mercure Istanbul City Bosphorus, Mercure Istanbul Bomonti and Mercure Bursa hotels, all of which stand out with their central locations. Group’s first upscale and luxury hotels in Turkey are The Elysium Istanbul MGallery By Sofitel and Pullman Istanbul Airport Hotel & Convention Center. AccorHotels is getting ready to achieve further success with its new investments including Mercure Istanbul Airport and MGallery By Sofitel İstanbul Galata.
Firmanın Diğer İlanları