En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Çalışma Yeri :
Çalışma Yeri Özellikleri :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
From pre-school to human values; Uğur Schools, aiming to raise generations who question, research and develop, can continue to race in common areas in high schools and universities in preparation for this era. Acting on the principles and models with proven success, Uğur Exam Preparation Center, Personal Training Model, Coding Training, early SYSTEM and STEM training approaches together with Uğur Schools, half a century of success in 44 provinces, 51 campuses, 20 Anatolian high schools, 1 kindergarten, 4 secondary schools, Continues with 137 schools going on to become a 63 basic high school.
- Bachelors' Degree preferably in a related field
- Minimum two years of full time ELT/EFL experience at K-12 level in Turkey and/or abroad
- Cambridge University ESOL certificate, or an internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA Certificate
- Proficient using technology to supplement their lessons
- Advanced ICT skills in education
- Have no difficulty in adapting new cultures
- Willing to work in a dynamic and enjoyable education environment
- Willing to work in flexible working hours
- Willing to contribute to the positive working atmosphere
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TURKISH/BRITISH/AMERICAN ENGLISH TEACHERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN AYDIN BRITISH CULTURAL ASSOCIATION LANGUAGE SCHOOLS.
- For Turkish instructor ; A university degree from foreign language department,
- For Native instructor; A TESOL, A TEFL, CELTA or DELTA certificate,
- For native instructor ; British or American accent is required,
- Applications are for Kartal, Kadıköy, Erenköy and Kavacık Branch,
- Result orientated
- Willing to work with adults,energetic and has a positive attitude.
- Willing to work in a dynamic and enjoyable education environment.
- Willing to work in flexible working hours.
- Willing to use interactive and communicative methods in classes.
- Have no difficulty in adapting new cultures.
Our institution, which operates in the field of education, has a "Native Teacher" who will take part in the these locations.
'' İstanbul (Asya-Avrupa), Adana, Afyon, Ankara, Antalya, Balıkesir, Bursa, İzmir, Konya, Samsun, Trabzon, Tekirdağ ,Çorlu, Yalova , Kayseri, Mersin, Çanakkale, Diyarbakır, Lüleburgaz, Cizre, Ağrı''
- Graduated from English/Spanish Language Teaching or holding a CELTA-TEFL-TESOL certificate with university degree.
- Sufficient knowledge in the fieldHave experience with Turkish students,
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong computer skills essential,
- Familiarity with educational technology and multi-media learning is highly desirable.Knowledge of modern teaching methods and technologies
- High communications skillsMotivated and dedicated team workers.
- Being a Native will be preferred
Are you looking to live in a fascinating country and work in an exciting environment? We welcome applications from motivated, energetic and experienced native English teachers who utilize a communicative approach to their lessons.
About Doğa College;
Doğa is the leading private school in Turkey with its 100 environmentally-friendly and technological campuses which offer students a happy, social and safe atmosphere. We have 4 sections; Kindergarten, Primary School (Grades 1-4), the Middle School (Grades 5-8), the High School (Grades 9-12). With the responsibility of knowing that we will create a difference in the lives of young minds, we invest in our teachers.
- Bachelors’ Degree preferably in a related field,
- Minimum two years of full time EFL/EAP experience with a Cambridge University ESOL certificate, or an internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate,
- Knowledge in MS Office,
- Proficient using technology to supplement their lessons,
- To provide quality tuition to the students by;
- Planning, preparing and delivering effective lessons to meet students’ cognitive and affective needs,
- Selecting, adapting and preparing materials for classes,
- Using computers/smart boards for effective teaching and learning,
-To contribute to the positive working atmosphere.
- Full year paid salary,
- Two and a half months of (paid) summer holiday,
- Accommodation support for the first month (for Istanbul campuses only),
- Work permit,
- Breakfast & lunch at school,
- Free shuttle,
- Centrally located campuses,
ÜSTÜN DÖKMEN YAŞAM BOYU GELİŞİM VE EĞİTİM AKADEMİSİ'NİN gözetim ve desteğinde İZMİR BORNOVA KÜÇÜK ŞEYLER ANAOKULU'nda görevlendirilmek üzere;
•Graduated from a Universty
• Not over 45 years old,
• Success-oriented, team-friendly
• Communication is high, productive,
• It is possible to adapt to the midpoint where intense and intense relationship is required,
• Preferably have knowledge of Smart Board use,
• TRAINING IN THE COUNTRIES WHO HAVE EDUCATIONAL LANGUAGE ENGLISH, USA, ENGLAND, CANADA... TEACHERS will be taken.