- Conduct the social compliance audit, factory security audit and other special audit in professional manners.
- Evaluate and record the audit findings according to client’s requirement and relevant regulations, and develop workable solutions and corrective action plans with Factories.
- Provide and submit the comprehensive audit report, relevant supporting documents, data and photograph by accuracy.
- Work closely with back office to review and provide appropriate guidance for any enquiry from the clients or vendors.
- Proactively assist to provide on-site, audit skills and knowledge training for the new members as necessary.
- Continuously collect and update Company’s library which relevant with industrial practice, local legal requirements and regulation, and share among the team.
- Adherence with the Company’s core value and the code of ethics, maintain high standard of integrity through daily working always.
- Proactively to execute the other working assignments as necessary.
- Highly integrity and honest performer.
- University graduate, major of law/electronic/chemical and environment are preference.
- 2 years above relevant experience on social compliance and security audit is an advantage.
- Familiar with local labor law, health & safety and relevant regulations.
- Proficient in English both in writing and speaking.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good self-management and high discipline.
- SA8000 or relevant professional certificates are an advantage.
- Frequent domestic or overseas travel is required.
Omega Compliance limited is a global Company, head quartered in Hong Kong and providing a full spectrum of client-specific social compliance and supply chain security auditing services.
En Yeni İlanlar