Omnibrand's idea lies in product quality, customer service and constant product innovation. As an expanding garment group, we are looking for energetic and enthusiastic candidates to join our team in our newly established Istanbul office.
Quality Assurance / Quality Controller
woven and knit) / men’s and ladies wear
(5 days Work)
- Work with suppliers on development of quality maintenance.
- Review the entire sample process including test parameters for fabrics (QA).
- Fitting and sample comments including solutions for improvement of patterns (QA).
- Monitor the sample and production process to ensure on-time deliveries
- Perform in-line and final inspections (QC)
- Supervising the planning and preparation of quality control schedules, onsite visits and
audits same as manufacturer visits.
- Advising and training of operating staff (QC officer, - supervisors and merchandisers) in
- 5 + years of experience in garment production
- Degree holder in garment engineering and techniques
- Strong understanding of European fashion trends
- Excellent knowledge of garment production techniques, fabrics and finishing procedures, paper patterns and fittings
- Experience in factory evaluation and assessment
- Maintain, update & analyse quality goals
- Responsible for the selection, development, retention and engagement of team members (QA)
- Fluent in English language (German language knowledge is an advantage)
- Good team player with high degree of commitment to deadlines
- Must be detailed orients and hard working
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5 days work, double pay and medical benefits
Benzer İş İlanları