- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 7065 Görüntüleme
PEAK Adventure Travel DMC Istanbul - Senior Accountant
Part of Intrepid Group, PEAK DMC (Destination Managment Company) Istanbul is looking for a Senior Accountant! The Senior Accountant is responsible for managing the financial integrity, compliance, planning and business performance reporting for the PEAK DMC business. This role will be expected to contribute to the financial/accounting expertise and business practices to contribute towards the overall direction of the business.
Intrepid Group is a world leader in adventure travel. As a global collective of specialist tour operators and destination management companies (DMC’s), we are committed to our travellers enjoying the best experiential holiday available. We currently have 18 DMCs with a vision to grow this number. As PEAK Istanbul, we operate the business of Intrepid Group brands and external clients in Turkey.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a motivated and competent individual who can demonstrate significant past success in a similar or mid-level management role. Your strengths will include your ability to work both strategically and ‘hands on’ in the business.
Please note that applications in English will be considered only.
- Degree level qualifications or higher
- CA or CPA or equivalent with preferred 5-7 years post qualification experience
- Experience and knowledge of complex accounting packages (Logo and Navision)
- Practical general finance and accounting experience in a foreign invested business
- Practical general finance and accounting experience in Turkey
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Turkish
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A high level of knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to foster teamwork
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to show initiative and communicate any relevant issues
- Outstanding organisational skills, tenacity and attention to detail
- Ability to work with new and different software
- An understanding of and belief in PEAK’s Responsible Travel philosophy
- Passion for travel in the adventure travel style.
To organise and chair Finance meetings as scheduled
To attend monthly office meetings
Benzer İş İlanları