Protek Endüstriyel Otomasyon Sistemleri Lim.
A mechanical design engineering within the Design Team is a projects focused position requiring strong engineering skills, a passion to push the boundaries of technology and the determination to improve the overall quality, cost and manufacturing ease of our products through new or modified designs.
Our team collaborates closely with customers, requiring a team player mentality and good project management and communications skills to drive projects forward quickly until implementation.
Protek moves fast, so being self-motivated and disciplined is critical. Our design requirements push the limits of physical possibility, which requires you to be extremely detail oriented and to hold your work to the highest standards of quality and manufacturability.
- 3D design of parts and assemblies or modifications thereof
- Initiating and supervising testing and root cause analysis of testing issues
- 2D part and assembly drawings and specification creation or modifications thereof
- Active relationships with suppliers and oversight of supplier progress, quality, and timing for design changes and new designs
- Hands-on prototyping/fabrication for proof of concept testing and mock-ups
- Ownership of all aspects of design engineering projects from concept through to successful production launch and ramp
- Root cause analysis of test failures, field failures, or production issues and establishment of countermeasures
- Fully define part specifications (dimensional, functional/performance requirements, assembly process windows, etc.)
- Support production launch and ramp of new designs
- Support manufacturing and process change requests and establish value added solutions via design changes
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent. (not required) Master Degree is a plus
- Evidence of innovation and excellence
Evidence of success ownership and completion of design engineering projects
- Evidence of being able to independently work and lead design engineering projects
- Experience defining test plans, designing test setups and analyzing test data
- Demonstrated competency in 2D (GD&T, specification documents) and 3D CAD
- Experience in designing for high volume manufacturing, for both manual and automated assembly
- Experience in bill of materials management and engineering change process system
- A detail oriented personality with solid documentation and reporting skills
- Proficiency in CAD modeling
- Experience with various manufacturing processes. Direct machine shop skills a plus
- Experience with financial analysis and determining/recommending whether a business cases exist for proposed design engineering changes a plus
2-5 years of work experience in a related role
Firmanın Tüm İlanlarını ListeledikDaha Fazlası İçin : Ana menüdeki "İş Bulma Sihirbazını" kullanabilirsin.