Operating over 30 countries and 5 continents, Belron® is home to more than 26,000 people worldwide.
For our growing organization in Istanbul, Turkey, we are looking for a ' Logistics Manager' as part of the Supply Chain Department, reporting to the Supply Chain Director.
- Responsible for the administration and management of all aspects of logistics activities,
- Develop logistics processes and tools to support business activities including meeting on time in full delivery requirements,
- Assure logistics cost targets are set and that detailed cost reviews are conducted,
- Work cross functionally to deal with excess and obsolete inventory timely for cost recovery and storage efficiency,
- Lead cycle count activities to keep inventory with high accuracy,
- Work with logistics service providers to optimize shipping activities and costs,
- Drive improvement initiatives of internal processes, skills development, and operations performance,
- Responsible for the meeting of Supply Chain operational KPIs and Logistics targets,
- Make sure all logistics guidelines & procedures are documented, set and executed to maximize operational improvement,
- Work in collaboration with relevant business parties on processes, systems, policies & procedures,
- Proceed with analytical reporting/analysis needed for business purposes. Deliver information based on data analysis,
- Gain best practices and support on projects to be a contact person on alignment with SCM functions,
- Bachelor's degree (Industrial Engineering is preferred),
- 5 or more years of progressively complex logistics experience at least 3 of those years managing logistics processes,
- Distribution, warehousing, technology, customs, order fulfillment, trade issues and third-party management experience is a plus,
- Experience and knowledge about MRP-ERP & KPI management,
- Proficient in IT applications MS Word & MS Excel and PowerPoint,
- Strong analytical skills; analytic mind with strong reporting and planning skills,
- Strong communication, leadership, presentation, and interpersonal skills,
- Availability for travel domestically and internationally,
- The control and management of a responsive and efficient Stock Management System for NATO Stocks held and controlled under the NSPA Kabul contract
- To liaise with the In Theatre Contract Manager on stock matters
- To provide statistical stock data to Project Management as required
- To ensure all logistic contractual commitments and KPI’s are met.
- To control and manage the material stream to ensure that the supply of materials and equipment is sufficient to support and fulfil the customer needs for NSPA Kabul
- To ensure that all Stock Request are completed correctly and follow the stores processand procedure in accordance with current NATO Regulations.
- To keep up to date registers of stock orders, receipts and issues and loans register.
- To maintain a NATO Funded Equipment (NFE) asset register and produce reports as Required by Project Management.
- To check all Minimum – Maximum Stock levels are accurate in accordance with Item Usage and adjust re-order points as required.
- To ensure that when a Re-Order points are reached appropriate orders are placed in a timely manner to ensure continuous availability of stock in consultation with Procurement and lead times.
- To hasten all outstanding orders which have been submitted to ensure timely arrivalTo control Cyclic Stock checks for the site and record all items checked and action any deficiencies identified in accordance with contract requirements
- To carry out annual stock takes as required and produce a year-end report for Project Management
- To investigate stock discrepancies and report all significant variances to the Supply Chain Manager
- To control all COSHH and maintain registers of all hazardous stores, including Receipts, issues and data sheets.
- To attends in training sessions and tool box talks.
- To adhere to KBR Health & Safety requirements at all times.
- To produce and submit all logistics reports as required by the contract
- The incumbent may be required to perform such other related duties as may be directed.
Communications and Relationships
- Liaise with the BSG Property Accounting Officer ( PAO) to resolve stock issues
- Communicate directly with:
- Property Accounting Officer
- NSPA Technical Officer
- Client Site Management
- Client UK Procurement Department
- IT Department regarding IT related problems
Must be able to demonstrate formal qualification and experience in regards to the following tasks:
- Good understanding of English language oral and written to NATO standards 3221.
- Experience of working in austere environments.
- Ideally experience within a NATO stores experience at RQMS or QM levelA minimum of 7 years Warehouse/Stores Supervision experience.
- An excellent awareness of Health and Safety supported by relevant qualifications.
- A flexible approach to management with the ability to deal with short notice changes in time, budget and outcome.
- Experience in Warehouse Management Systems at a supervisor level.
- Experience in the NDSS (NATO Depot and Support System) would be an advantage
- High degree of IT literacy and able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of spreadsheets.Good Written and Oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Transportation and Storage of Hazardous goods, qualified to move by Air, Sea and Road
- Must possess competent skills in working with Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Access)
- Newly graduated students in related departments of the Universities,
- Good command of English,
- Ability to work with shift system
- Good command of MS Office programmes
- Patient and positive attitude
Uluslararası turizm sektöründe faaliyet gösteren oteller grubumuzun Merkez Ofis Strategy and Investment Departmanında değerlendirilmek üzere " MANAGEMENT TRAINEE " pozisyonu ile çalışacak takım arkadaşları arıyoruz.
Üniversitelerin İktisadi İdari Bilimler Fakültesi ve/veya Endüstri / İşletme Mühendisliği bölümlerinde öğrenim gören,
Tam zamanlı veya yarı zamanlı çalışabilecek,
İngilizce yeterlik sınavlarında TOEFL 100, IELTS 7.0 skoruna sahip,