Firmanın diğer ilanları
Qimia is an international startup incubator and tech company builder, with locations in Cologne & Hannover (Germany), San Diego & San Francisco (California, U.S.A.), and Istanbul (Turkey).
Qimia designs and develops its own AI products and applications in-house and develop end-to-end AI and Data solutions for our clients, which are mostly major international corporations. We are the leading provider of AI and Big Data business solutions, responsible for innovation and improvement for many organizations across many industries.
We are proud of the work that we do, and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current job posts.
- Being the first contact point for all HR & Company Related Issues.
- Conducting relations with government institutions such as SGK, ISKUR, etc.
- Following up Turkish labor law and other related legal regulations about HR issue.
- To undertake all HR & Administrative Operations Responsibility in line with related labor laws, regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Managing all recruitment process (Job ads, pre-screening, interview scheduling, offer process, onboarding and orientation).
- Preparing and updating employment contracts.
- Performing Compensation & Benefit, Wage Policy and Performance Management activities,
- Executing Payroll Services.
- Monitoring absenteeism, sickness, status change, presence of personnel and ensure compliance with company procedure & Turkish labor law.
- Conducting disciplinary issues complying with the labor law and other related regulations and performing resignation & dismissal processes.
- Following the agreements with catering, security and personnel service suppliers.
- Maintaining the personnel files of all employees and ensuring that all the necessary documents for these files are available and properly prepared, signed and kept accurately and on a timely basis.
- Conducting training & development process.
- Preparing monthly reports for the management.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree on Business Administration or Social Sciences.
- More than 5 years of working experience on HR processes.
- Advanced Level of English knowledge both verbal and written.(German is an asset).
- General knowledge of HR functions including, compensation, benefits, employee relations, staffing and HR practices and policies.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Labor & Social Security Law, Regulation and Current Legislation.
- Good negotiation skills with third parties & stakeholder management and industrial know-how is an asset.
- High energy and motivation to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Have a high level of integrity, ethics and trustworthiness.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with individuals from various countries, cultures and levels within an organization.
- Should be eager to learn, having a strong problem-solving skill, be flexible, hardworking, sincere, fair and teamwork oriented.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Having a valid driving license & no obstacle for frequent traveling.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Senior Full Stack Web Developer
- 0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 2950 Görüntüleme
Qimia is an international startup incubator and tech company builder, with locations in Cologne (Germany), San Diego (California, USA), and Istanbul (Turkey).
We design and develop our own AI products and applications in-house and develop end-to-end AI and Data solutions for our clients, which are mostly major international corporations.
We are the leading provider of AI and Big Data business solutions, responsible for innovation and improvement for many organizations across many industries.
As a Qimia Senior Full Stack Web Developer, you will play a major role in the design and development of our products.
You will be part of a very tech-savvy and ambitious group of engineers and entrepreneurs,
where your skills and your dreams will feel at home.
As a developer at Qimia, your code, designs and decisions will be highly visible, and will directly impact and delight users. As part of our creative product development team, you’ll be building State of the Art AI applications that will affect, influence, and involve millions of users.
We need a full-stack web developer to be part of our fantastic product development team.
You will leverage your knowledge to develop new and innovative products using modern industrialized software development practices including TDD, Domain Driven Architecture and Microservices, CI/CD and DevOps practices.
- Involved in Web Applications Development, Backend Development, and Mobile App Development
- Real-time Event Driven Async Architecture on Kafka and Socket.io etc.
- Works concurrently on Multiple Applications
- Develops Innovative, Effective, and Creative Output based on Requirement Analysis and Best Practices
- Participates in and sometimes leads Critical Projects as the Architect or Technical Lead
- Provides Design and Documentation at an Application or Function Capability Level
- Participates in establishing and maintaining Application Standards and Processes
- Program daily in Java, Spring Boot, Python, Flask, Node.js, Express, React.js, React Native and others
- Build out Restful Microservices
- Develop Backend and Frontend
- Build out Unit Tests and Other Automated Tests
- Design and implement Low-latency, High-availability and Performant applications
- Help define Architectures and Design Patterns
- Participate in Code Reviews.
- Architect and implement New Service Integrations, Components & App Functionality
- Follow Best Practices for Testing, Profiling, Releasing, and Optimizing High Quality Software
BS / MS in Computer Science or Engineering
Multiple years of experience in web frontend development, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
Professional experience with REST API development including RESTful Microservices implementation
General Knowledge of user experience and UI design principles
Data Modeling experience in SQL and/or NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or RethinkDB
Experience with Docker, docker-compose and Kubernetes
Experience with Cloud Services (AWS, Azure or GCP)
Parts of our Technology Stack:
- React Native, Node.js Express.js, npm, WebPack Spring,
- Spring Boot, Spring Security and Flask
- Google Maps API, Material UI Kafka,
- Kafka-node, Spring-Kafka, Socket.io 0, JWT,
- Auth0, OpenID Connect, Authentication, Authorization, ACL and Domain Object access control
- PostgreSQL, Monitoring and Auditing using Spring Actuator, Prometheus and Grafana
- Operations Research and Reinforcement Learning
- GCP, AWS
- React.js HOOKs and HOCs
- Functional Programing
- Web Mining scraping and Mining using Scrapy and Puppeteer
- Docker, Docker-compose, Kubernetes and Ansible
Knowledge in any of the technologies above is a big plus.Your Prospective:
- Competitive salary in foreign currency
- Becoming a key member of a fast-growing international company
- Working on projects with colleagues in Germany and the USA, partially on-site
- Enjoying a leading role in shaping cutting-edge products through your design and vision
- Learning new fields like AI and Data Science
- Working with excellent Software Engineers, ML Engineers and Entrepreneurs