En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Çalışma Yeri :
Çalışma Yeri Özellikleri :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
We're running an Online Hiring Event every Saturday
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Crossover is looking for quality assurance software testers to work on multiple products, technologies, and environments, documenting and recording high quality test cases.
Our software testers are expected to be able to walk through features or products and identify problems, file bugs in product with a detailed description of the path of arrival to the bug as well as the bug itself.
You will be part of a team responsible for the technical delivery of a multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software product. That team is responsible to ensure that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product.
We are empowering quality assurance and creating higher quality applications by using the latest technologies and toolsets. We are excited about using data to make decisions, we are bringing big data and analysis to software testing. We are on the cutting edge of quality assurance, and we innovate improvements on the newest technologies and techniques. We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things, and can use new ideas and concepts to solve business problems.
This position is 100% remote.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- 3+ years of QA experience – manual testing execution and test case documentation
- Experience designing and updating test campaigns based on formal/informal requirements
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven and results oriented.
- Familiarity with test writing tools like TestRail, HP ALM/QC, TestLink, Confluence
- Experience of bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla, HP ALM/QC etc
- Experience in Features testing, Bugs testing, Regression testing, System Testing, Performance Testing for web based enterprise applications and products
- Awareness of testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, Exploratory testing
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in English language
To apply for a role at Crossover, you will go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event. If you pass these tests, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in our four full-time week Bootcamp training program.
You will be compensated for 40 hrs/ week at the hourly rate for the role you are applying to. Bootcamp training is an excellent opportunity to learn about our culture, expectations, tools, processes, and procedures. It's an intensive and demanding program that only the best candidates can complete successfully.
If you are one of the top candidates that graduate from Bootcamp, you will be offered a choice of several exciting positions available for your role, with any of the Crossover teams.
Join our community of remote professionals!
We have over 4,000 Crossover team members and are growing our network around the world. Watch this video to hear from team members in Brazil, Russia, Poland, Argentina, Turkey, Romania, Ukraine, and Hungary.