Firmanın diğer ilanları
• University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• To consistently provide thoughtful, caring and sincere service
• To lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed
• To handle Guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying the proper areas
• To actively participate in daily briefing, daily warm up and department meetings
• To ensure Room Attendants are informed daily about priorities in their section
• To follow departmental policies and procedures
• To report necessary maintenance items
• To follow all safety and sanitation policies
• Other duties as assigned
- Welcome guests
- Attend to tables
- Open and serve wine/champagne
- Prepare garnishes
- Stock ice, glassware and paper supplies
- Set up and maintain cleanliness of bar area
- Process all payment methods and complete cashier reports
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English and Turkish languages.
- Demonstrates a high standard of verbal communication, social skills and up-selling skills.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and holidays.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position, preferably in luxury environment.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
Kat Hizmetleri Görevlisi
- 200 - 500
- 3717 Görüntüleme
Takım çalışmasına uyum sağlayabilmek,
Erkek adaylar için askerliğini tamamlamış olmak,
İyi iletişim becerisine sahip olan,