As Sales Coordinator, you will support the sales team to develop future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue
- Understand the hotel amenities, packages and promotions
- Generate and develop sales leads and contact potential clients to build business relationships
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Cluster Director of Sales and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Manage company social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant platforms
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increase audience presence on company sites, and encourage audience participation.
- Work with Responsible Business (RB) Trainer & Coordinator to coordinate RB Projects with social media strategy.
To successfully fill the role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent communication skills,
- Good command of English,
- Adequate level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word,
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets,
- Good organisational and administration skills,
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capability:
- Previous experience in the relevant position, or have worked as a sales trainee, since the position is a start point to Sales & Marketing department.