Reservation and Revenue Manager
We are in search of a
will be assigned to our “The Elysium İstanbul MGallery by Sofitel “ hotel in Taksim region
- Minimum university degree,
- Minimum 3 years experience at a similar position,
- Fluency in English,
- Ability to remain calm and courteous,
- Ability to focus attention on details and be able to organize, prioritize and follow up,
- Good computer knowledge,
- Good team player, working well with other departments and co-workers,
- Ability to promote positive relationship with all guests and clients,
- Should be creative, innovative and strive for continuous improvement,
- Ability of leading teams and motivating employees,
- Strong communication skills,
- Have analytical skills,
- Opera knowledge,
- Knowledge of budget preparation ,
- Ability to reporting
- Ability to good comminication with B2B &B2C contacts
- Good skill use to Channel manager
- Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
- Generates updates on transient segment each period.
OFTON İNŞAAT TUR. VE YAT.SAN.TİC.A.Ş.
İstanbul Avrupa Yakası
Revenue & Reservation Manager
- Maximizes hotel RevPAR through a thorough understanding of all booking channels and management of inventory and rate therein.
- Continuous analysis of changing channel distribution models and the impact on consumer booking trends.
- Produce and analyze current and historical demand including lost business turndown, rooms on the books, competitive set and market trends to aid in more accurate forecasting.
- Liaise with Sales Managers, Reservations and Front Office to ensure yield & revenue management principles are understood and followed.
- Operationalizes hotel and corporate pricing strategies through definition and management of rate levels, stay restrictions and other tactics, which are congruent with demand factors and which are managed through all distribution channels.
- With rate integrity a cornerstone of our pricing strategy, the DRM will maintain rates which promote integrity and which protect the order of long-term customer value.
- Works with DOS to determine effective and engaging rate offers/packages which are then offered in to the right customer in the right channel.
- Monitors transient, group and tour booking pace in order to determine pricing and availability controls for all reservation distribution sources. Discusses changes to, and implements those changes in distribution plan accordingly.
- Develops fundamentals and provides guidelines to maximize revenues related to the sale of catering events, function space and all other revenue streams at the Hotel.
- Completes all rooms and revenue forecasting to accurately project unconstrained demand using Demand Analysis Strategy (DAS).
- Works with DOS and Sales Team members to encourage strategic selection of the right piece of business.
- Tracking and analysis of competitive set pricing and yield strategies, gaining the ability to predict the comp set reaction to changes in the marketplace.
- Conduct regular audits of GDS, SellWeb, MFR, Hotel Internet Site, IMM and ODD sites to ensure accuracy in hotel information, rates, packages and availability.
- Plays an active role in the Strategic Planning, Marketing Plan and budgeting processes.
- Chairs and prepares materials for the weekly Revenue Management Meetings and follows the Raffles & FRHI guidelines for meeting content.
- Prepares timely revenue summaries as required by the RM Team.
- Provides guided learning so that all areas of the hotel that impact revenue are fully aware of the hotel RM strategies and understand their role in the plan.
- Adhere to all Raffles Environmental and Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Provides training to Reservations and Front Desk employees on upselling and negotiating techniques.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Employ & follow up Assistant Reservations Manager to conduct training to existing and new agents in the team to maintain and improve reservation selling skills
- Handle and resolve Guest issues in a positive manner so as to protect company revenue and result in Guest satisfaction
- Develop and maintain the department schedule whereby there is appropriate coverage to handle reservation calls, minimizing loss of calls, and ensuring a high level of conversion into bookings
- Track calls using standard call conversion sheets and report results daily, weekly and monthly
- Set and amend selling strategies across all channels, and segments as directed by the direct report as applicable per property level
- Run reports as required by Hotel and company standards; assist the Director of Revenue Management & Director of Sales, to maintain, make change in the Reservation/Property Management/Revenue Management system (if applicable) at property level as required
- Employ & follow up Assistant Reservations Manager to maintain administration procedures, as per company and Hotel standards; this includes all reservations and requests are confirmed within 24 hours, no show charges are validated and sent to Finance for posting, filing system is maintained, and new ones set up; fax machine is checked and correspondence is placed in the applicable place(s)
- Conduct annual reviews, recommend appropriate succession plan for Employee(s) development in order to ensure the sustainability of the reservation department; provide suggestion for improvement, and identify barriers to its success, and ways to overcome these
- Monitor and report results of any incentive programs in place; responsible to make sure integrity of the program is maintained, and that all requirements are followed
- At least two years’ experience in same position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Strategic thinking combined with the ability to move strategy to action
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Pro-active and taking initiative
- Must be organized and ability to work and follow systems and procedures
- Must be guest service oriented
- Proficiency in organizational planning with the ability to multi-task
İstanbul Avrupa Yakası
Son 1 Ay
Diğer Eleman İlanları