Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Inspects all occupied and non-occupied guest rooms and takes corrective measures in order to meet MOBOD standards in terms of cleanliness, maintenance and supplies. Also checks that housekeeping equipments are given proper care and maintenance whilst being used.
Checks all the vacant rooms and the corridors of his/her floors daily in the morning.
Carries out on the job training and is responsible for grooming and conduct standards of the Room Attendants on his/her assigned floors. Motivates and trains employee to bring about excellent performance. Participates to the evaluation of employees performance once year.
Keeps updated records of furniture movement, cleaning schedules and surveys of his/her section.
Verifies that pantries are equipped with all the necessary items needed in servicing guestrooms, and proper control is practiced to save expenses.
Keeps himself/herself informed of hotel products and services knowledge in order to answer guest questions.
Answers all guest questions / requests in a friendly and caring manner, takes appropriate actions or if needed, refers the matters to the relevant persons to handle..
At the end of shift, does handover reporting special attention guests, room status discrepancy, unusual situations, incidents that need follow up, to ensure consistency and guest satisfaction.
Inspects weekly, once a 15 days monthly deep cleaning process for his/her own floors.
Checks maid trolleys, equipments/ machines, floor pantries, guest corridors and back of the house areas in guest floors during and after the day or evening shift finishes.
Reports each guest requests to the office coordinator as a trace by using preferance forms.
Participates in monthly linen inventory forms and reports properly.
To understand and strictly adhere to the Hotel’s Employee rules & regulations.
To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
To ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
To wear the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- At least 2 years practical experience in similar position for a luxury property
- Adheres to, supports and carries out the strategic Company’s vision and values
- Superior Employee Skills
- Displays high commitment to improving customer services
- Committed to developing colleagues
- Ability to motivate team and build morale
- Ability to anticipate and assess issues, risks and opportunities and develop new approaches
- Accepts responsibility and accountability
- Ability to converse in Turkish language
· Prior experience in a renovation or pre-opening luxury hotel environment
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• To consistently provide thoughtful, caring and sincere service
• To lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed
• To handle Guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying the proper areas
• To actively participate in daily briefing, daily warm up and department meetings
• To ensure Room Attendants are informed daily about priorities in their section
• To follow departmental policies and procedures
• To report necessary maintenance items
• To follow all safety and sanitation policies
• Other duties as assigned
• University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times