Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
- Müşterilerden gelen telefon, mail vb. taleplerini karşılayarak doğru bilgilendirme yapıp, kaliteli hizmetle müşteri memnuniyetini sağlamak,
- Merkez departmanları ile iletişimi koordine edebilecek
- Gerekli yönlendirmeleri yapıp takibini sağlayacak çalışma arkadaşı arıyoruz.
- Tercihen MYO Elektrik, Elektronik ,Büro yönetimi bölümlerinden mezunu
- En az lise mezunu,
- Motivasyonu yüksek yoğun çalışma temposuna ayak uydurabilen,
- Diksiyonu düzgün,
- Kayıt alma, işlem takibi temel olmak üzere iyi derecede bilgisayar kullanabilen,
- Hedef odaklı ekip çalışmasına yatkın,
- İletişim yetenekleri güçlü, öz disiplin ve sorumluluk duygusuna sahip,
- Bayan personel aranmaktadır.
As a Sales Executive you are responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility under the general guidance and supervision. The role involves generating and maintaining customers of defined accounts and areas through sales activities like face to face sales calls, telephone calls or entertainment and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales
• Ensure comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio, covering all levels of accounts’ managerial and departmental executives for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
• Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set
• Solicit and serve transient and group business and meetings
• Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize up selling opportunities whenever possible
• Ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of properties’ unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies
• Formulate corporate offer letters and yearly contracts and any other required business correspondence
• Provide feedback on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and / or direct mail
You should be holding preferably a degree in sales & marketing and minimum two years post graduate work experiences in a similar position. Good computer skills and a perfect command of English is a must.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a young, vibrant and innovative individual. You will be able to work independently and promote at all times the brand image and market status, as well as maintain accurate documentations and accounts record on all clients assigned, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
HILTON GARDEN INN KUTAHYA
Positive attitude and good communication skills
Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
Excellent grooming standards
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
Knowledge of local market
Knowledge of hospitality
Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
Attend Sales events, as required
Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
A Sales Executive analyses local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As Sales Executive, you analyses local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
What are we looking for?
A Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Bölgenin en eski ve en iyi otellerinden biri olan,Vezneciler bölgesinde bulunan 4 yıldızlı Zurich Hotel için Sales Executive pozisyonunda görev yapacak takım arkadaşı aramaktayız.
- Aynı pozisyonda en az 2 yıl tecrübesi olan,
- Acente ve şirket portföyüne sahip ve piyasa kontakları olan,
- Satış odaklı sales call çalışmalarına aktif katılacak,
- İngilizce dilini iyi derecede okur, yazar ve konuşur düzeyde bilen,
- Otelcilik programlarında en az birini kullanmış(Sistem Otel bilgisi tercih sebebidir)
- Takım oyununa inanan ve takımın bir parçası olabilen,
- Pozitif bakış açısına sahip,
- Misafir memnuniyeti odaklı çalışabilecek,
- Diksyonu düzgün ve prezantabıl olan Sales Executive pozisyonunda görev yapacak takım arkadaşı arıyoruz.
The Randstad Group operating in 39 countries on 5 continents, is the world’s second-largest provider of HR services. It holds top 3 positions in various key markets such as Argentina, Belgium Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, as well as major positions in Australia and the United States. Randstad has 28.030 corporate employees working from 4.587 branches, and are employing over 567.700 people. Randstad generated a revenue of 16.6 billion EUR in 2013. Randstad Holding, nv is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands, and is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam exchange, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
We are looking for a "Sales Representative" who is ready for challenge in fire protection industry.
The Sales Representative will take part in the execution of a Commercial & Sales strategy that will contribute to the achievement of company general objectives and more
specifically to the profitable growth objectives in Turkey. You will be responsible for the sales of all our products to the fire contractors in this area. Your duties include account
management as well as networking in the engineering/building community and
supporting local industry related organizations. You will also work with the following tasks:
· Be informed of building projects
· Achieve budget objectives
· Comply with visit targets
· Communicate efficiently with the Credit department and Customer Service colleagues
· Provide regular activity reports
You will be based in Istanbul (Asian side).
The position requires traveling (4 days a week). Mostly in Turkey but regular visits may be required to the specified countries. The Sales Representative will report to the Sales
Manager, also based in Istanbul.
*To become the Sales Representative for Turkey and Turkish Republic Countries, we believe you have previous a background from sales within the technical area, our business or the plumbing area.
*Of uttermost importance for us is that you have an understanding for the jargon within the contracting business and that you are a people oriented person.
*You have proven sales skills, experiences and network, especially in Turkish Republic Countries.
*You are a good communicator in Turkish and English.
- Starting up new customers and dealerships in the defined territories
- Representing the company in an appropriately professionel manner in accordance with its policies
- High awareness of local competitive conditons/actions and prompt reporting of same to management
- Preparing activity and sales reports, reports on market development, trends and competition regularly
- Maintaining regular contact with all customers including key accounts by customer visits, demonstrations,
negotiations in order to achieve targets
- Developing new business areas and customers
- Introduction of new products into the market
- Bachelor's Degree (chemical engineering preferred)
- Min. 5 years experience in sales industry sectors (selling specialties in market segments like paints and coatings,
plastics, rubber and pharma preferred)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills and ability
- Natural management skills
- Self disciplined & respecting deadlines
- High level of adaptability
- Proactive, achievement-oriented, creative
- Very good communication skills and result-oriented
- Customer focused and self-motivated
- Have a valid and clear driving licence
- Full computer literacy and conversant with MS Office software and Logo
- Completed military service for male candidates