Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
- Monitors and reports operational data (sales, manufacturing, procurement etc.); follows trends and recommend actions.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
Our company is a major supplier of cosmetics and household products in the USA, with a manufacturing plant in Turkey and several supply chain operations in Asia.
We are looking for a Business / Financial Analyst to join our Headquarters in Istanbul, who will be responsible for analyzing sales and financial data, following KPI’s, creating management reports and monitoring business results.
Job title: Financial and Business Analyst
Reporting to the Chairman of the Board.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably with background in management consulting, audit or other financial services. Previous experience in manufacturing and/or trading is a plus,
- Skilled and experience in management reporting, developing standards, problem solving, process improvement, cost accounting, statistical analysis, financial planning and strategy, reporting research and finance,
- University degree, preferably in business, economics or analytical field, or equivalent applicable business experience,
- Fluent in English,
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, experience with programming languages a plus,
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to model data, develop recommendations, and present findings to management,
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment in which you will need to simultaneously manage multiple projects that vary in scope and complexity,
- An entrepreneurial and proactive demeanor,
- Attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines,
- Residing on the European side of Istanbul.