- Tercihen moda veya tekstil alanında üniversite mezunu
- Satın alma veya tedarik konusunda en az 5 yıllık deneyimli
- Kumaş ve hazır giyim konusunda deneyimli
- Akıcı ve İyi derecede İngilizce, konuşabilen
- Yeni trendler için modayı takip eden
- Güçlü analitik ve planlama becerileri ve aynı anda birden fazla görevi yerine getirme yeteneği olan
- Takım üyesi; meslektaşları, müşterileri ve tedarikçileri ile iyi iletişim kurabilen
- Kendi kendine inisiyatif alabilen
- Yurtdışına seyahat engeli olmayan
- Bilgisayar kullanabilen
- Tercihen İstanbul-Avcılar çevresinde yaşayan Merchandiser arayışımız bulunmaktadır.
- University degree preferably in fashion or textiles
- Minimum 5 years of experience in merchandising, buying or sourcing
- Experienced in jerseywear, basic knowladge of fabric and garment
- Excellent command of English, fluent in speaking
- Fashion forward eye for new trends
- Strong analytical and planning skills & ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team friends to develop good communication with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Should be self-initiative and needs to have passion
- Willing to travel abroad
- Basic computer skills are required
- Preferably living around Avcilar-Istanbul
SAYKON HAZIR GİYİM İTH.İHR.TİC.LTD.ŞTİ
Saykon, established in 1990, is located in Istanbul and specializes in the production of ladies casual & formal jersey products. As one of the leading textile export factories in Istanbul, we have a production capacity of 500.000 units per month through our cutting, sewing and finishing units inhouse.
Saykon manufactures various garment types such as t-shirts, tunics, blouses, dresses, leggings, sweatshirts and jogging pants. Our professional production team is experienced in fashion products such as garment dyed and garment washed items, printed, appliqued, sequinned garments as well as basic tops. We’ve been making casualwear and formalwear products for worldwide brands.
Saykon utilizes the latest technology to fully comply with code of conduct regulations and to provide a comfortable working environment for our employees. Forced labor is not permitted in our company, and a worker age restriction (no workers under 16 years of age) is strictly enforced. The standard working day in our company is 8 hours with a maximum working time of 45 hours per week. Our employees are fairly compensated to meet their basic needs as well as plan for their futures. We comply with all international legal regulations in textile production as there are a sufficient number of fire exits and extinguishers, and runaway plans are in place. Also, first aid kits are available with a team trained in first aid applications. We are very proud that our products are manufactured under excellent social conditions.
Overall, our goal is to meet continuous customer satisfaction with the production mentality of reaching high quality standards and perfectionism in our service.