Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Ensures legal compliance of Sealed Air’s chemical products to be commercialized in a cluster of countries in EMEA, with focus on Turkey, Near East and Balkans.To this end, the person ensures a close collaboration and alignment of activities with the countries leadership and trade associations in relevant countries and adherence to global regulatory strategies.
Activities include the assurance of legal compliance and registration of chemical products, appropriate hazard classification for supply and transport, provision of legal texts on product and transport labels, address customer questions, etc. The person also works closely with the global regulatory affairs service center (GRASC) to ensure that outsourced activities meet regulatory requirements for countries in scope.
- Align regulatory activities with countries leadership. To this end, create a collaborative working environment and have an understanding of regulatory developments in relevant countries.
- Ensures that products are authorized in relevant jurisdictions and follows up any issues that may occur in close collaborations with the EMEA registration team.
- To maintain a detailed knowledge, documentation of the legislation, monitor possible changes and influence changes that applies to:
* Chemical Product transportation classifications, including ground, air, and water.
- Plans and execute local projects and programs to meet technical and business needs within areas of responsibility based on annual performance, Corporate and Regional business goals. Keep and maintain files and documents regarding product regulatory and compliance. Supports Global initiatives.
- Assist in coordinating project programs addressing key business needs and encouraging Country Compliance Leader in aligning with Clusters objectives.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Chemistry or related fields
- Working experience of 3 -5 years in contacting with competent authorities (product registration, regulatory consulting)
- Experience in an international business environment. Good negotiation, presentation, and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Turkish language, both written and spoken
- Applies and interprets standard regulatory principles. Possess knowledge of regulatory terminology, and regulatory landscape
- Researches and locates information on regulatory requirements. Coordinates and assists in the preparation of submission, registration and notification dossiers for regulatory agencies. Assists in performing compliance checks. Communicates with internal customers
- Demonstrate success in completion of difficult tasks in a timely manner
- Devises insightful ways to understand and solve difficult problems, whose solutions require the use of multiple techniques and some understanding of the materials