A Executive Assistant is responsible to provide the General Manager with administrative support including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements and other general office duties. Assumes full responsibility for all administrative duties in the Executive Office ensuring professional and timely execution of all tasks.
What will I be doing?
As a Executive Assistant, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
- Opens incoming mail, dates stamps, distributes accordingly
- Sends outgoing mail both interoffice and outside
- Routes mail, faxes and other printed matter
- Prepares and types correspondence and fairly complex numerical/financial reports as instructed - Prepares correspondence on behalf of the management
- Duplicates, copies and distributes and mails materials for the office
- Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment
- Maintains files and equipment in an orderly and professional manner
- Uses the property’s email system and maintains their email box, as is policy
- Appropriate business use of telephone and voice mail system
- Greets internal and external customers in a friendly and professional manner. Announces visitors and/or handles requests, as appropriate
- Scrutinizes and handles Guest satisfaction scores/ Guest Assistance on a regular basis
- Scrutinizes daily VIP guests
- Schedules meetings and records meeting minutes
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Must be Female
- Two year similar experience
- Strong organization skills, multi-task oriented and good time management
- Ability to read listen and communicate effectively in English and in writing, using correct grammar, spelling and sentence structure
- Prepare official correspondence on behalf of the managements to both internal and external communications verbally and in writing
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and continuously performs the essential job functions
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to effectively transcribe information from handwritten
Last Application Date25.