HR Generalist (Temporary Position)
İstanbul Avrupa Yakası, İstanbul Anadolu Yakası
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3277 Görüntüleme
- Provide guidance and advice on HR tools,
- Magagement of outsource payroll company,
- Partner with business units to ensure seamless execution of HR-led processes including performance management, year-end C&B, and other business-specific strategic HR initiatives,
- Primary consultant on employee relations,
- Leverage knowledge of employment law and labor relations to advise, coach and develop action plans accordingly,
- Maintain a working knowledge of policies and procedures and be able to effectively provide feedback and coaching in their application, resolving issues and effectively managing conflict,
- Identify key HR issues within the departments you support, and present recommendations and alternatives to increase effectiveness and engagement,
- Perform ad hoc requests and assist with special projects and other initiatives as needed (e.g. new hire orientation, recognition programs, etc.),
- Provide reporting and analytical support to HR Director on a regular and ad hoc basis,
- Troubleshoot issues related to onboarding new employees, leave of absences, and terminations,
- University degree,
- Minimum of 3 years in a human resources department, preferably with experience as a generalist.
- Intense customer service focus with a strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrated business consulting and problem resolution skills,
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Flexible - ability to adapt to changing policies, procedures, priorities and/or work environments
- Flexibility and willingness to feedbacks, curiosity, and learning.
- Must demonstrate ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced setting,
- Excellent command of English is compulsory,