Import - Export CS Specialist
- 500 - 1000 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 6247 Görüntüleme
· Process incoming customer requests and orders.
· Determine export controls applicable to the order and coordinate efforts with the regulatory compliance team as needed.
· Completing foreign trade data requirements, generating export documents in SAP.
· Assure on-going regulatory compliance for the order and ensure accuracy of export documents and charges.
· Check the orders against the customer and purchase order agreements.
· Respond to customer product inquiries and satisfaction issues.
· Instruct and liaise with warehouses, plants and forwarders to prepare and arrange the execution of the shipment of goods.
· Create and monitor outbound activities in order to complete the order.
· Invoice timely and accurately.
· Handle complaints and return shipments.
· Interface with and support the sales representatives.
· Maintain, update and file customer files, records and internal documents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing the export process for shipments from Europe and providing customer service aligned with the company’s initiatives and business strategies in compliance with exceptional quality and service.
We invite you to join one of the world's leader company in chemistry sector which is , operating all over the world about 80 years.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Must possess solid export process management skills.
- Fluency in English and in another European language is required.
- Two or more years in Customer Service with Export Experience desired.
- Customer and service oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player, multitasking ability.
- Experienced in using Microsoft windows applications and ERP Systems preferably SAP.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with complex business scenarios.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong problem solving skills.