Order Admınıstrator (Hvac Industry)
İstanbul Avrupa Yakası, İstanbul Anadolu Yakası
- 0 - 50
- 939 Görüntüleme
We are looking for an “Order Administrator” for our multi industrial client that is listed as one of the world's 500 largest companies and produces Fire, HVAC and Security equipment for buildings all around the World.
- Communicate effectively between Sales, customers, factories, vendors and logistics.
- Ensure conformity of incoming orders with required standards with respect to contractual terms & conditions, credit & finance policies, legal requirements, corporate mandates and pre-defined regional procedures.
- Prepare and send order administration instructions to the factory,
- Review and approve all supplier and factory invoices subject to the appropriate approval level requirement,
- Work closely with Sales team to fully understand Sales Forecast, Demand Planning and Inventory Targets,
- Coordinate all technical documentation required for the order including engineering drawings, test procedures, operational procedures and risk assessments,
- Correspond and follow-up with suppliers, vendors and service providers regarding short/wrong/ defective/damaged shipments,
- Track local and international transport process maintaining all shipment records,
- Coordinate with Warranty/Quality department regarding damages and insurance claims,
- Handle customer requirements and resolving customer complaints.
- Bachelor’s degree,
- A minimum 3 year experience in Order Processing,
- An ability to work well with detail and have experience in the HVAC industry. (extensive knowledge in commercial terms, Inco terms, letters of credit and HVAC & Controls products is preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong IT skills: Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks and excellent time management skills,
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and operate independently to achieve objectives,
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.