We are looking for a “Project Sales Manager” for our multinational client which is operating in construction sector with the qualifications below;
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated working experience in construction sector in a sales position.
- Experience and networking with architects, interior design companies, developers and contractors.
- International experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal). Good visual/ presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and build value-based relationships with customers. Negotiation skills.
Project Sales Manager is responsible of the development of demand and sales products in the market place, through their promotion in the design and specification channel (Interior Designers and Architects), owners, developers and contractors, and the formulation / implementation of strategies to develop the market along with local distributor.
- Create and follow up project specifications by Architects & Designers
- Build and Keep a Network with the key decision makers in the industry, keeping them updated about the products.
- Accelerate brand awareness and demand with effective positioning, marketing assets, product education, enhancing the products competitive differentiation.
- Participation in marketing events such as exhibitions, seminars and customer events.
- Travelling to the key cities to generate new business opportunities.
- Periodical visits to current and potential customers to keep a high degree of customer relationship and to ensure all merchandising is up to date.
- Working in conjunction with our local distributor to develop the marketing strategy in the market.
- Providing accurate reports to the Asian representatives on the developments, achievements at regular intervals.