Bu ilan yayından kaldırılmıştır.
Recruiter ( Freelance)
İstanbul Anadolu Yakası, İstanbul Avrupa Yakası
- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 2387 Görüntüleme
We are looking for a Freelance Recruiter who will be working for 3 days/week. Essential job functions will be as follow;
- Partner with hiring managers to update job descriptions, skill assessments and interview techniques in order to better match candidate skills and qualifications
- Develop new strategies and programs to attract industry specific candidates
- Develop programs for alternative recruiting sources
- Work to enhance weekly reporting on recruitment activity
- Ensures hiring needs of the department/division/business unit are met with quality hires in a timely and cost effective manner
- Leads subordinates in the design and implementation of strategies for developing and sourcing talent to support current and future staffing needs.
- Establishes, monitors, and reports recruitment metrics that drive optimal staffing performance
- Performs in-depth analysis of recruiting strategies, identifies trends in the field, and provides recommendations for improving recruiting processes, as well as employee satisfaction, performance, and retention.
- Ensures the department's policies and procedures are compliant with Company's policies and legal guidelines.
- Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
- Works with team members to ensure that excellence is embedded into the recruiting process.
- Evaluates current processes, procedures and overall efforts for improvement and innovation.
- University degree,
- Min. 5 years of recruitment experience preferably in a multinational company or in a recruitment agency,
- Excellent listening and written/verbal communication skills,
- Presentable and dynamic,
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills, ability to work in team setting, drive team results,
- Must be self directed and highly motivated,
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse groups and cross functional teams,
- High level of personal integrity, strong writing and quantitative skills,
- Comfortable operating under pressure and delivering to tight deadlines,