Senior Python Software Developer / Engineer (Flask)
- 0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 453 Görüntüleme
Who we are: Based in Istanbul, a new found crossover software development company who is targeting clientele around the globe. Building the core of the team to apply only the best practices of software development and engineering for companies and applications which is used by millions of people.
What you will do:
- Develop, build and engineer REST API with microservice architecture in Python using Flask framework.
- Application is already being used by 2M+ users each month. Therefore, performance, low latency and redundancy is a must.
- Use MongoDB as data storage for individual microservices. Architect data models to be stored in DB.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and engineers on planning, designing, and shipping features in an agile, fast paced environment. - Write unit tests and QA automation friendly code and collaborate with QA to ensure quality.
- Gather requirements, make decisions on data models, read flow diagrams to understand user stories and logic.
- Use AWS for static files, S3, CloudFront, Elastic Search etc.
What is in it for you:
Most competitive salary in Istanbul for the right candidate. Yearly bonus and equity from the company.
Skills Required With 5+ Years of Experience: Flask Framework, Docker, Microservices Architecture, AWS, MongoDB, Redis, REST API.
- Strong knowledge of Python, Python collections, data structures, microservices architecture, OO design patterns, Flask and unit tests. - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Masters degree is a plus. - Strong knowledge of databases NoSQL and SQL, REST APIs, and web based applications in general. - 6+ years experience working in a team environment shipping production code, or a strong record of developing self-initiated, complex web applications.
- Deep curiosity to understand how things work and go the extra mile to solve problems. - Passion for writing clean, modular, and QA-friendly code and experience with Python Test and end to end REST API testing. Microservices, Python, MongoDB, Flask Framework, Docker, Jenkins, AWS.