- 200 - 500 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 10128 Görüntüleme
General • Ensure accurate SOP / LP / UI follow up,
• Ensure correct and timely customer invoicing,
• Ensure correct and timely cost estimates,
• Back-up for daily operational and admin tasks,
• Support team for solving the operational problems and escalating to line manager where necessary,
• Ensure smooth and timely financial period closure,
• Monitor all shipments for his/her own ESSC countries,
• Agree charges with agents & partners & customs brokers etc. and manage them,
• Supporting line manager for overseas tender requests. Gather buy rates from service providers for concerning countries,
• Supporting ESSC account receivables and supporting collectors where necessary,
• Supporting ESSC account payables and checking payment details from SAP,
• Follow team KPIs. Personal performance evaluation of the team members.
Functional & technical skills Has the functional and technical skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
Minimal Skills Required A3
Functional & technical skills Excellent level of MS Office skills.
Time management Able to effectively prioritize and share tasks. Is able to deal with time pressure.
Interpersonal savvy Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal with people at all levels. Effective communication skills,
Problem solving Applies rigorous logic to solve problems
Personal Learning Is eager to learn and open to change,
Personal Skills Ability to prioritize and organize work, team oriented, demonstrable initiative, strong quantitative and analytical skills
Building effective teams Look for opportunities to improve processes and overall team performance.
Minimal Education Required University degree in a related field.
Minimal Experience Required Min. 3-5 years experience within Logistics Industry.
Foreign Language English is required. (Must be able to converse at a business level English, written and spoken)
Benzer İş İlanları